Fantasy Football - TSPN SMACKDOWN LEAGUE pt. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
PAPAJAG said:
Fiyah,
If I lose this game I am filing a protest. That attempt to get Pneck registered was comical. Now all sudden he is ready to go when the Bad Boys is coming to town. Did you and Pneck make an agreement or something? Look at Pneck team McAllister, Edge, Tiki B., Corey Dillon, Longwell ... on and on. Something looks fishy to me.:shame:

Aint nothing fishy about it, I've been trying to get him registered for a few weeks now. I'm glad he finally got his act together and got in there.

LMAO @ PAPAJAG. Dude, don't tell me you're afraid of PNeck's squad. With the hosses you got???

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
The thing that really p!sses me off is that now that I look at last week's scores, I got beat by the team that scored the least points of anybody.

I gotta give a big thumbs up to my buddy for fixing my computer so I can get back in the race.....

After looking at PNeck's roster, he may challenge demdamnhornets for the championship, but he'll make rookie mistakes though. Besides,

WE AINT LOSING AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!
:mad::mad::redhot::mad:

Robber said:
LMAO @ PAPAJAG. Dude, don't tell me you're afraid of PNeck's squad. With the hosses you got???

Dayum! I was thinking the samething. :)

FLAMES
That really **** up you making a trade night before the game Sunday. Now the Prowlers will have Chad Pennington before Sunday game.:redhot: :redhot: That's really **** up playa. :smh: :mad: I'm starting to think y'all trying to let this man win. Before y'all make a trade with anyone PLEASE look at there roster. This man got Clinton Portis, Ahman Green, Keyshawn Johnson and with a dayum and I mean DAYUM!good defensive, and you now give him Chad Pennington for three sorry player.( Jones, Grossman and Patten) WTF where you thinking playa. I can't wait till he play you. DAYUM!!! :redhot:

Good one Prowler. I can't blame you. ;) This might be the trade of the year and will bite everyone in the ASS!

SU Jag 79 said:
Once again, a Gm has to change his tactics when necessary. It's called "taking advantage of a situation." BTW, if I won last year because of Ahman Green only, then shouldn't y'all stop playing now. The man had 29 points on Monday night ......

No such gifts, huh? Rob, psssst, they have already started man.

Prepare the headline: DERAILMENT AGAIN!

:angry: :angry:

This is what I'm talking about, and the Flames just gave you more fire power. WTF!

:redhot: :redhot:

sigma4life said:
:angry: :angry:

This is what I'm talking about, and the Flames just gave you more fire power. WTF!

:redhot: :redhot:

Man, I'm gonna say this in this best way I can think of. These last two posts had to be the most Pu$$y statements I have heard someone make concerning FF. The dude needed each one of those positions and no one else, including you wanted to deal. He did and we both got something we needed, but you are ONLy worried because this guy might play against YOU. That's weak!

Surely, you are not worried man. Like you told me, you didn't need my help, but someone else did. Good luck tommorrow Viper.

SU Jag 79 said:
Man, I'm gonna say this in this best way I can think of. These last two posts had to be the most Pu$$y statements I have heard someone make concerning FF. The dude needed each one of those positions and no one else, including you wanted to deal. He did and we both got something we needed, but you are ONLy worried because this guy might play against YOU. That's weak!

Surely, you are not worried man. Like you told me, you didn't need my help, but someone else did. Good luck tommorrow Viper.

:rolleyes:
SU Jag 79...
You're right after looking at his roster he needed help. But to give you Pennington for those three. Com'on playa. Now the deal you made me I didn't need a RB. I wanted some of your defensive player. You were the one didn't want to deal. I wonder why? :look: I'll see you on the field. Good luck to you too.

hol up!!!!!!!!!!

what is this crap about not changing the settings???
This thing won't allow me to have 3 RBs in the game!!!

:mad::mad::redhot::redhot:

sigma4life said:
:rolleyes:
SU Jag 79...
You're right after looking at his roster he needed help. But to give you Pennington for those three. Com'on playa. Now the deal you made me I didn't need a RB. I wanted some of your defensive player. You were the one didn't want to deal. I wonder why? :look: I'll see you on the field. Good luck to you too.

Looks like it didn't matter today at all. Only Pennington showed up. Good game Viper.

SU Jag 79 said:
Looks like it didn't matter today at all. Only Pennington showed up. Good game Viper.

It do matter. You will be hell to beat now. I feel for the guys you got to play.;) Manning step up this week for me.

Looks like the 2 expansion clubs have felt the HEAT, the Texas Heat..... :emlaugh:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
TSPN SmackDown Football Scoreboard: Week 2

<TABLE class=bodyCopy cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><SCRIPT>cast_teamInitScores['active365760']=79.0;cast_teamInitScores['inactive365760']=36.0;</SCRIPT><SCRIPT>cast_teamInitScores['active337284']=116.0;cast_teamInitScores['inactive337284']=50.0;</SCRIPT><SCRIPT>cast_teamInitScores['active365759']=67.0;cast_teamInitScores['inactive365759']=59.0;</SCRIPT><SCRIPT>cast_teamInitScores['active337285']=133.0;cast_teamInitScores['inactive337285']=42.0;</SCRIPT><TBODY><TR><TD class=bodyCopy width="49%"><TABLE class=bodyCopy cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" bgColor=#cccccc border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#000000><TD class=tableHead align=middle width="100%" colSpan=2>BR BAD BOYS AT PNECK JAGBOYS</TD></TR><TR id=teamscrg_337285_activeteamrow style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold" align=right bgColor=#ececec><TD align=left width="90%">BR Bad Boys </TD><TD id=teamscrg_337285_activetotpts width="10%">133</TD></TR><TR id=teamscrg_365759_activeteamrow align=right bgColor=#ececec><TD align=left width="90%">PNeck JagBoys</TD><TD id=teamscrg_365759_activetotpts width="10%">67</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=bodyCopy cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=right>http://lm.espn.go.com/ffllm/boxscor...85&scoringPeriodId=2438&mode=h2h&version=full</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD><SCRIPT>cast_teamInitScores['active337296']=126.0;cast_teamInitScores['inactive337296']=62.0;</SCRIPT><SCRIPT>cast_teamInitScores['active337286']=93.0;cast_teamInitScores['inactive337286']=82.0;</SCRIPT><SCRIPT>cast_teamInitScores['active337295']=81.0;cast_teamInitScores['inactive337295']=60.0;</SCRIPT><SCRIPT>cast_teamInitScores['active337287']=92.0;cast_teamInitScores['inactive337287']=105.0;</SCRIPT><SCRIPT>cast_teamInitScores['active337294']=81.0;cast_teamInitScores['inactive337294']=80.0;</SCRIPT><SCRIPT>cast_teamInitScores['active337288']=72.0;cast_teamInitScores['inactive337288']=43.0;</SCRIPT><SCRIPT>cast_teamInitScores['active337293']=80.0;cast_teamInitScores['inactive337293']=71.0;</SCRIPT><SCRIPT>cast_teamInitScores['active337290']=105.0;cast_teamInitScores['inactive337290']=102.0;</SCRIPT><SCRIPT>cast_teamInitScores['active337292']=85.0;cast_teamInitScores['inactive337292']=51.0;</SCRIPT><SCRIPT>cast_teamInitScores['active337291']=55.0;cast_teamInitScores['inactive337291']=42.0;</SCRIPT><TD width="2%"> </TD><TD class=bodyCopy width="49%"><TABLE class=bodyCopy cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" bgColor=#cccccc border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#000000><TD class=tableHead align=middle width="100%" colSpan=2>TEXAS EAT II AT G"RAMBLIN" WRECK</TD></TR><TR id=teamscrg_337284_activeteamrow align=right bgColor=#ececec><TD align=left width="90%">Texas Heat II</TD><TD id=teamscrg_337284_activetotpts width="10%">116</TD></TR><TR id=teamscrg_365760_activeteamrow align=right bgColor=#ececec><TD align=left width="90%">G"ramblin" Wreck</TD><TD id=teamscrg_365760_activetotpts width="10%">79</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=bodyCopy cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=right>http://lm.espn.go.com/ffllm/boxscor...84&scoringPeriodId=2438&mode=h2h&version=full</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=bodyCopy width="49%"><TABLE class=bodyCopy cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" bgColor=#cccccc border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#000000><TD class=tableHead align=middle width="100%" colSpan=2>TY PROWLERS AT TENNESSEE VIPERS</TD></TR><TR id=teamscrg_337286_activeteamrow align=right bgColor=#ececec><TD align=left width="90%">River City Prowlers</TD><TD id=teamscrg_337286_activetotpts width="10%">93</TD></TR><TR id=teamscrg_337296_activeteamrow align=right bgColor=#ececec><TD align=left width="90%">Tennessee Vipers</TD><TD id=teamscrg_337296_activetotpts width="10%">126</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=bodyCopy cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=right>http://lm.espn.go.com/ffllm/boxscor...86&scoringPeriodId=2438&mode=h2h&version=full</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD><TD width="2%"> </TD><TD class=bodyCopy width="49%"><TABLE class=bodyCopy cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" bgColor=#cccccc border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#000000><TD class=tableHead align=middle width="100%" colSpan=2>N EXPRESS AT ATL BLACK BENGALS</TD></TR><TR id=teamscrg_337287_activeteamrow align=right bgColor=#ececec><TD align=left width="90%">Jacktown Express</TD><TD id=teamscrg_337287_activetotpts width="10%">92</TD></TR><TR id=teamscrg_337295_activeteamrow align=right bgColor=#ececec><TD align=left width="90%">ATL Black Bengals</TD><TD id=teamscrg_337295_activetotpts width="10%">81</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=bodyCopy cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=right>http://lm.espn.go.com/ffllm/boxscor...87&scoringPeriodId=2438&mode=h2h&version=full</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=bodyCopy width="49%"><TABLE class=bodyCopy cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" bgColor=#cccccc border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#000000><TD class=tableHead align=middle width="100%" colSpan=2>PHATBOYS AT MO. CITY EAGLES</TD></TR><TR id=teamscrg_337288_activeteamrow align=right bgColor=#ececec><TD align=left width="90%">VA Beach Phatboys</TD><TD id=teamscrg_337288_activetotpts width="10%">72</TD></TR><TR id=teamscrg_337294_activeteamrow align=right bgColor=#ececec><TD align=left width="90%">Mo. City Eagles</TD><TD id=teamscrg_337294_activetotpts width="10%">81</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=bodyCopy cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=right>http://lm.espn.go.com/ffllm/boxscor...88&scoringPeriodId=2438&mode=h2h&version=full</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD><TD width="2%"> </TD><TD class=bodyCopy width="49%"><TABLE class=bodyCopy cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" bgColor=#cccccc border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#000000><TD class=tableHead align=middle width="100%" colSpan=2>Y BEARS AT ATL DEMDAMNHORNETS</TD></TR><TR id=teamscrg_337290_activeteamrow align=right bgColor=#ececec><TD align=left width="90%">Windy City Bears</TD><TD id=teamscrg_337290_activetotpts width="10%">105</TD></TR><TR id=teamscrg_337293_activeteamrow align=right bgColor=#ececec><TD align=left width="90%">Atl demdamnhornets</TD><TD id=teamscrg_337293_activetotpts width="10%">80</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=bodyCopy cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=right>http://lm.espn.go.com/ffllm/boxscor...90&scoringPeriodId=2438&mode=h2h&version=full</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=bodyCopy width="49%"><TABLE class=bodyCopy cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" bgColor=#cccccc border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#000000><TD class=tableHead align=middle width="100%" colSpan=2> CITY PHARAOHS AT MIAMI FLAMES</TD></TR><TR id=teamscrg_337291_activeteamrow align=right bgColor=#ececec><TD align=left width="90%">Steel City Pharaohs</TD><TD id=teamscrg_337291_activetotpts width="10%">55</TD></TR><TR id=teamscrg_337292_activeteamrow align=right bgColor=#ececec><TD align=left width="90%">Miami Flames</TD><TD id=teamscrg_337292_activetotpts width="10%">85</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=bodyCopy cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=right>http://lm.espn.go.com/ffllm/boxscor...91&scoringPeriodId=2438&mode=h2h&version=full</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I made a couple offer for Chris Brown havn't heard from noboby. So WHAT'S UP! Who want him? I'm taking offer. He should be starting. Please don't come to me with some STUIP offer.

MIGHTY HORNET, SU JAG 79, PAPAJAG AND ROBBER need not to apply.:)

sigma4life said:
I made a couple offer for Chris Brown havn't heard from noboby. So WHAT'S UP! Who want him? I'm taking offer. He should be starting. Please don't come to me with some STUIP offer.

I don't have anyone at position you can use anyway. I can't understand excluding all those good WRs on the other owners teams.

sigma4life said:

Chris Brown? Whatcha talking about?

I guess I'll go ahead and 'fess up.
The folks at espn sent me an e-mail last week begging me to throw that game. Something about interest will decline if I go undefeated enroute to the title. :confused:
I fell for it and you see the results (but we all know the real deal)

oh well, I've allowed the interest to build for long enough, so

I AINT LOSING NO MO!!!!!
:mad::mad::redhot::redhot::mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back