Fantasy Football - TSPN SMACKDOWN LEAGUE pt. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neck, you straight yet?

The frontpage is wher you should put your login name and password. If that's correct, the league name and your team name should come up once the frontpage comesback. Then, just click on your team name or the league name on the side and everything else should be self-explanantory.

Damn shame some people can't help a rookie out, but I understand.

They sced of rookies .... I was one two years ago and some one will tell you what I did last year ......

GSuper, I see that you are getting some more offers. While we had an agrrement, I'll understand if you would want to back out before Friday because of what some of these people are offering :shh:

:lmao:
I'll send you a invite. Hold on New Booty. :smh: This is what happen when you wait to do something the last minute. :devil2:

OK, only one fantasy-related email in my junk mail (nothing in my inbox). That one was detailing a trade.

This is getting extremely frustrating.

What email address should I be looking for something from?

If someone can help, I'd truly appreciate it.

PNeck I assume when you get to the main fantasy football sight that you have listed in a prior post, you can enter your username and password near the top left corner. From there you should be ab;e to navigate to the league.....enter the league name and password that you ave been given, and once you are in, then it should be fairly easy to change your team name and form your starting lineup etc.

Well easy for most....

PNeck019 said:
OK, only one fantasy-related email in my junk mail (nothing in my inbox). That one was detailing a trade.

This is getting extremely frustrating.

What email address should I be looking for something from?

If someone can help, I'd truly appreciate it.

The same e-mail you got the trade e-mail.....

Suge said:
PNeck I assume when you get to the main fantasy football sight that you have listed in a prior post, you can enter your username and password near the top left corner. From there you should be ab;e to navigate to the league.....enter the league name and password that you ave been given, and once you are in, then it should be fairly easy to change your team name and form your starting lineup etc.

Well easy for most....

When I go there, I'm logged in. It says, if you are not PNeck, do such and such.

Where should I look for the place to put the league name and password? I've seen no such thing.

I just sent you the invite again.

If it has you logged in when you click on the link, look for your team name (it should say team 13 and under that it should have the name of the league. Click one of those and it will take you to our page. After that click on "my team" and you can edit all of your other information.

OK, no email.

http://lm.espn.go.com/ffllm/leagueoffice?leagueId=31525

Where, on the above page, is there a place for me to sign in? I see Team 13 on the left side there, and this is supposed to be the league home page, but there is no place to sign in.

I click on Team 13 and get this:

http://lm.espn.go.com/ffllm/clubhouse?leagueId=31525&teamId=365759&season=2004

Still nowhere to sign in. At the top right of the screen, it says Welcome Pat Neck (sign out), which I take to mean that I'm signed in.

I'm getting to my wits end on this crap. I really want to play, and I will if I can get in, but why the hell can't I?

Any of you live in BR? Maybe Saturday somebody can show me what the hell I'm not doing right?

Fiyah, I don't know why I'm not getting your emails. Send me the url from the invite on a PM. Maybe that will work.....

The email is straight from the league, no URL......

The sign in is in the upper right hand corner. When you click Team 13 do you see this "Edit: Team Name" in a grey box?

I just sent it and I had it send me a copy too, I got my copy and you should have got yours too. Make sure to check in your junk mail box, it may be there if you have your hotmail filters on.

well, well, well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

demdamnhornets have served notice. In a big time way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We done dropped 140 points (yeah, that's right 140) on the fat boys. :slap::slap:

And this is only just a sign of things to come.

I told yall that we're playing with a chip on our shoulder, cause yall tried to get us kicked out this league and then yall tried to lock us out of any trade deals. :smh:

So, we just gon beat the living crap outta yall with what we have (and we have a whole lot) The best RB and the best WR and the best TE and the best team in the league

WE AINT LOSING AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!
:redhot: :redhot: :kaioken: :kaioken: :redhot: :redhot:

mighty hornet said:
well, well, well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

demdamnhornets have served notice. In a big time way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We done dropped 140 points (yeah, that's right 140) on the fat boys. :slap::slap:

And this is only just a sign of things to come.

I told yall that we're playing with a chip on our shoulder, cause yall tried to get us kicked out this league and then yall tried to lock us out of any trade deals. :smh:

So, we just gon beat the living crap outta yall with what we have (and we have a whole lot) The best RB and the best WR and the best TE and the best team in the league

WE AINT LOSING AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!

<------- Singing "Heard it All Before"

I have noticed that a lot of people are quieter than the last two years though, but not you Horny ... just as LOUD as ever!

SU Jag 79 said:
... just as LOUD as ever!
that's because demdamnhornets are BETTER than EVER!!!!!!!!!

I know yall can't help but to be sced!!! :scared:

Randy Moss and Priest Holmes on the same team! :eek::eek:

WE AINT LOSING AT ALL!!!!

Yeah, the Express had an off day, but managed to put up 113. We'll be aight. Faulk is just as good as ever and Q. Griffin will be the MONSTER I knew he'd be.

STAY OFF THE TRACKS!!!

Congrat to the Bad Boys. 143 points :eek: :bowdown:

Culpepper and Smith killed me and with the lack of defensive points. I didn't have a chances, but I did go down fighting scoring over 100 point after tonight game. :upset:

Next week there will be some defensive changing, with the dropping of Eddie George. So if anyone wont him you can have him for the little of nothing. :redhot:

ummm the wipers, I mean the vipers made all those trades and still got worked!!!!!
:emlaugh::emlaugh:

bahahahahahahahahaha
ahahahaahahahahahahahahaa
ahahahahahahahahaha
ahahahahahahahahahahaha

and when you play demdamnhornets, you'll get whooped even worser

sigma4life said:
Congrat to the Bad Boys. 143 points :eek: :bowdown:

Culpepper and Smith killed me and with the lack of defensive points. I didn't have a chances, but I did go down fighting scoring over 100 point after tonight game. :upset:

Next week there will be some defensive changing, with the dropping of Eddie George. So if anyone wont him you can have him for the little of nothing. :redhot:
Culpepper probadly win player of the week. I needed game from him like that to beat you. I was worried Manning, Tomlinson, and Martin had put up too many points for the Bad Boys to over come.

MH,
You better hope you don't catch the Vipers on the wrong week. The Vipers Manning, Tomlinson, and Martin can put up larger numbers.

MH,
You better hope you don't catch the Vipers on the wrong week. The Vipers Manning, Tomlinson, and Martin can put up larger numbers.

Don't say nothing to him Papajag. He'll find out. :)

This is all very interesting. I was reading an article about Fantasy Football. Y'all sound like the people in it.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: @ the PHATBOYS!! That's the team I'm rooting for! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back