FAMU Bragg Memorial Stadium West Side Renovation is on schedule

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Where do people park and tailgate at?

Don't look like much space around that stadium.

Where do people park and tailgate at?

Don't look like much space around that stadium.
Behind the scoreboard in the green space and around the stadium in the green space. People also tailgate directly behind their cars. There is a special area for the RVs. The area looks smaller than it is from the air but keep in mind the stadium can accommodate 30K.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
They received a $10M grant to pay for it. They didnt have the money.
We raised the money and will raise more. And, we have added $2M to the $10M so that the FAMU President can entertain donors and visitors better to include VIP section in press box and two party decks. This is all phase 2a. Phase 2b will include additional improvements and we are currently raising the funds.
FAMU is serious about improving all facilities. Their is a plan to improve the FAMU baseball field as well.
The next major investment for football will be replacing the current field house.

We raised the money and will raise more. And, we have added $2M to the $10M so that the FAMU President can entertain donors and visitors better to include VIP section in press box and two party decks. This is all phase 2a. Phase 2b will include additional improvements and we are currently raising the funds.
FAMU is serious about improving all facilities. Their is a plan to improve the FAMU baseball field as well.
The next major investment for football will be replacing the current field house.
Do the improvements include additional seating to the 25K-plus Bragg Stadium?

Do the improvements include additional seating to the 25K-plus Bragg Stadium?
The renovations reduced the number of seats by approximately 3,000 seats to accommodate the larger press box and I believe increased seat diameter for chair back seating.

Great job FAMU!

Facility upgrades at any of our schools should be applauded by all.

Will new parking be added also? When I go to FAMU games with my family, we usually have to park in someone's yard and walk to the game.

Funny story: The last time JSU went to FAMU, me and a few old school SWACPAGE friends parked in this yard. The person taking the money was this old lady. She had to have early signs of dementia because she tried to charge us 3 times. We were like "we paid you" and then she would come right back over and ask again... LOL

Funny story: The last time JSU went to FAMU, me and a few old school SWACPAGE friends parked in this yard. The person taking the money was this old lady. She had to have early signs of dementia because she tried to charge us 3 times. We were like "we paid you". like 3 times.
lol, she wanted her money.

Back