FAMU Bragg Memorial Stadium West Side Renovation is on schedule

Comparing views from the other video, I'm gonna say no. That artist rendering is so different.

View attachment 15362View attachment 15363
A state of the art multilevel athletic complex field house is the next major investment. We will be improving rest rooms and concessions in the near future. Remember, FAMU won recruiting battles with locker room renovations. As for the picture above that stadium has got to be 50K-60K capacity. That stadium is at least 10 or more years away unless we are able to raise a record amount of donations.

Last edited:
Did the seating capacity increase? And, if so, to what number of seats?
We lost around 3,000 seats to new press box which installation begins the 18th of this month. The listed capacity was 25,500. But homecoming and Southern game usually get 30,000 plus with VIP. Section. Some fans sit on the hill on the north side of stadium and watch game. It is a crowded fun place and atmosphere.

Any long-term plans for Bragg? Any talks of eventually closing the end zones?
There is talk of building a new stadium. A public/private venture. I am cool with just building a new field house with a design that closes that end of the stadium. The restrooms and concessions are the next phase of the renovation.

There is talk of building a new stadium. A public/private venture. I am cool with just building a new field house with a design that closes that end of the stadium. The restrooms and concessions are the next phase of the renovation.
Cool!

Pardon my ignorance, but isn’t Bragg now similar to UCFs Bounce House in regard to how it’s built?

Back