FAMU AD has resigned

It was clear that they had something on Gosha because of the sudden resignation so they will cut their losses it appears

It appears that Grambling will go down with the sinking ship

he was always plotting to leave - famu made it easier for him plus he's a PWC guy anyway so he can hang out there
I mean it’s not like FAMU has been stable with ADs in the last decade… what is this # 8 who just left? Say what you want, the Gosha/Simmons era was moving FAMU out of the five year purgatory they were in prior to Boths arrival. It’s the president who need to go.

I mean it’s not like FAMU has been stable with ADs in the last decade… what is this # 8 who just left? Say what you want, the Gosha/Simmons era was moving FAMU out of the five year purgatory they were in prior to Boths arrival. It’s the president who need to go.
Someone other than Gosha needed to go. I learned that the UEN agreement with FAMU specifically excluded television or broadcast rights to sporting events. So that is not the reason why he resigned.
We must rid every HBCU of miseducated ******. If there is no back door they will make one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone other than Gosha needed to go. I learned that the UEN agreement with FAMU specifically excluded television or broadcast rights to sporting events. So that is not the reason why he resigned.
We must rid every HBCU of miseducated ******. If there is no back door they will make one.

So what is UEN or whoever they are providing?

Back