FAMU AD has resigned

Waiting to hear the whole truth on this. Still trying to understand why former AD Gosha allegedly signed a contract without review by FAMU Legal counsel? If I had to choose between a contract with Byron Allen and a startup media company, I would choose Byron Allen every time. You would think a lesson was learned the last time we signed a contract with a startup media company. There is way too much risk involved.

Waiting to hear the whole truth on this. Still trying to understand why former AD Gosha allegedly signed a contract without review by FAMU Legal counsel? If I had to choose between a contract with Byron Allen and a startup media company, I would choose Byron Allen every time. You would think a lesson was learned the last time we signed a contract with a startup media company. There is way too much risk involved.
And it's the same guy running this new startup. If you're talking about the old New Vision deal

And it's the same guy running this new startup. If you're talking about the old New Vision deal
I am talking about the media deal signed during failed bid to move up to Div 1. I can’t remember the name of the company. That was 20 years ago. The tv broadcasts were terrible.

FAMU's risk of liability will be further reduced if that is true. The reason for the forced resignation by them was done to reduce the risk of vicarious liability.

It's as plain as day but you still got Grambling and FAMU alums going down with the Titantic thinking they will get the last laugh

Again I trust Dr. McClelland a lot more than any armchair ADs
I don’t know about a last laugh. I don’t see FAMU or Grambling challenging the SWAC Commissioner’s position on this issue. If that were the case Gosha would not have stepped down.

How do those NIL deals work for UEN?
I don’t have a clue:). I did learn that the founders are two educated african-American brothers. From what I can see there are only 4 employees including the founders. They are obviously looking for a settlement. They won’t be able to win a $100 million lawsuit. I know a few successful entrepreneurs and they are effective at selling their vision and negotiating deals.

Last edited:
I assume reality shows are allowed....
Well, one. Coach Prime had his deal with Barstool before entering the SWAC. Second, Coach Prime's deal don't televise or stream SWAC athletic contents as a whole like streaming services. He provides clips of the games much like a news station does when they do a story.

How do those NIL deals work for UEN?

Was based off these deals probably

I don’t have a clue:). I did learn that the founders are two educated african-American brothers. From what I can see there are only 4 employees including the founders. They are obviously looking for a settlement. They won’t be able to win a $100 million lawsuit. I know a few successful entrepreneurs and they are effective at selling ideas and negotiating deals.

One of them tried this before and same results - someone will get a copy of the agreement and post to see what made folks jump in

Eh… Certain games were grandfathered as they had rights deals in place per-2005. Honestly, I also think wrangling away these rights from the promoters (including the Bayou Classic Consortium) in an effort to garner $1 million plus for schools yearly is being considered.
SU and Gram own the Bayou Classic. A firm is used to promote and manage the game.

Back