Do you get happy

Fortitude

Sybarite
around pay day? Especially those who get paid once a month like me! I can always tell when you're a day or two away because of the convo of my co-workers. :lol:

No, cause as soon as I get it, its gone.

I dont have Bills, I have WILLIAMS.

Yep! I'm happy about right NOW, because I get paid on Wednesday! :jump:

When I get close to another pay day, I get more comfortable about spending "extra money" from the last pay period or I can go ahead and drop it into the savings.

I was talking to a guy a few wks ago asking him why he'd lost sooooo much weight. He said his heart was hurting because the only time he sees his girlfriend is on payday. :retard: I guess she's happy on Fridays too. :xeye:

HA!!!

Damn!!!!! :lmao:

I'm so stealin' this :lmao: :lmao:

yeah, that was funny as hell. :lmao:

I was talking to a guy a few wks ago asking him why he'd lost sooooo much weight. He said his heart was hurting because the only time he sees his girlfriend is on payday. :retard: I guess she's happy on Fridays too. :xeye:

Bless his heart...:emlaugh:

Time for him to find a new girlfriend...

I get happy once I have been paid and my bills are paid. My mom used to say she never saw someone so happy to write a check for bills. Even now when I get paid I go right to work, sign on to my online bill pay and pay all of my bills. Then I get HAPPY that there is money left over that I can play with.

You sure his girlfriend aint named "Crackeshia"? lol

I am h:flippy:ppy when I make the extra money from my practice. That is the money that I don't count for paying bills. I use my check from my "full time" job to pay bills; the extra money thrills me because I use it for all the stuff I WANT, not NEED.

:emlaugh:

I told you, you're a crazy old man.

99% of the applications are approved. Mention depression, and headaches and then is just a matter of how much you qualify for. If you believe you can qualify for the big check take someone with you to drive you back home, but don't do a high five in parking lot because they are watching you until you clear the parking lot.

Back