Deion Sanders takes scathing shot at the Pro Football Hall of Fame & JSU Staff

Come On What GIF

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Coach Prime‘s controversial comments may be good news for JSU. Prime’s many words and opinions,may disqualify him, perception wise, from PWI institutions. We know the press can be very harsh on us especially when there is big money and alumni are involved.

On the HOF, not sure how that committee could ever pick one top QB per say over the many eras of great QBs. Probably lead to more subjective voting.

On JSU staff... honestly tough love is needed at a lot of HBCUs when it comes to campus management and taking care of the small things. Don't have any problem with that.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Coach Prime Supreme Almighty greatest thinker in the world Sanders. Humility, it seems to be a very expensive commodity here. Absolutely love where this guy has brought this program but he is starting to wear thin.
Imagine what he would say if he read this post. He wouldn't even stop to think about what he may be doing or not doing. He would simply trudge forward as if he is the ultimate in Gray matter processing. That is becoming unfortunate.

No, I don’t care about what you talkin’ bout lol

If he pays their wages then cool, if not…that’s for the AD.
It's mutual. Do you pay the bills of the people that report to you (that's if you're in any position of power)? The answer is No. Yet you can still let them know when they ain't meeting expectations. I swear y'all lose regular intellect when it comes to anything PrimeTime 😆

No, I don’t care about what you talkin’ bout lol

If he pays their wages then cool, if not…that’s for the AD.

ADs don’t pay anyones wages so I’m not sure how this even makes sense. Also, not sure where you work at as far as sports but in athletics this happens quite more often than you know. Especially in the SWAC. (Support staff communicate with each other all the time). Prime just records EVERYTHING, even if it all isn’t always put out. some stuff you’ll see, some stuff you won’t. Regardless, if it was an issue it would have been addressed. Prime has free reign over his program given to him by AD Rob whenever asked or necessary and apparently this was necessary. Some schools should take notes.

It's mutual. Do you pay the bills of the people that report to you (that's if you're in any position of power)? The answer is No. Yet you can still let them know when they ain't meeting expectations. I swear y'all lose regular intellect when it comes to anything PrimeTime 😆
We aren’t the ones who lose intellect when it comes to Prime lol

And you’re proving it right now

And it’s not a crazy huge deal. It’s nothing more than a conversation on a message board.

Last edited:
ADs don’t pay anyones wages so I’m not sure how this even makes sense. Also, not sure where you work at as far as sports but in athletics this happens quite more often than you know. Especially in the SWAC. (Support staff communicate with each other all the time). Prime just records EVERYTHING, even if it all isn’t always put out. some stuff you’ll see, some stuff you won’t. Regardless, if it was an issue it would have been addressed. Prime has free reign over his program given to him by AD Rob whenever asked or necessary and apparently this was necessary. Some schools should take notes.

That’s fair. I just think it’s in poor taste to try to embarrass these people under the guise of making them better. There’s a way to do it.

I worked with coaches with pro pedigrees. If they are Deion’s employees, then hey, it is what it is. But I’m not gonna let a coach scold my staff without having a convo with me about it.

That’s fair. I just think it’s in poor taste to try to embarrass these people under the guise of making them better. There’s a way to do it.

I worked with coaches with pro pedigrees. If they are Deion’s employees, then hey, it is what it is. But I’m not gonna let a coach scold my staff without having a convo with me about it.

It’s only embarrassing to those on the outside looking in. If y’all worked at JSU, y’all would know cameras are rolling 95% of the time so folks don’t even pay them no mind any more. This was a normal day. Y’all gone realize one day we are just that transparent with everything. Many people need/want to see stuff like this.

Btw, the leaders of each support staff group were there as well. They know how this goes. It is what it is

We aren’t the ones who lose intellect when it comes to Prime lol

And you’re proving it right now

And it’s not a crazy huge deal. It’s nothing more than a conversation on a message board.
Shid lol
You're proving it. Which is why you didn't answer the question (in which I answered for you). Any person(s) in a position of power can give constructive criticism to those that report to them. I do it with my team in morning huddles etc.. that same concept applies here. He has free reign to run his program which means THIS is in his lane.

Back