Deion Sanders' son slams rest of SWAC, says practice success means blowouts in games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Go watch their show on YouTube "Overtime SZN" and find out.
Sure you do lol. We are about 1 month away from kickoff and y'all still don't have a QB. Still haven't played a game in 2 years. Got 2 guys calling the defense whom were never DCs before. Got a new Dline coach ( Congrats former JSU tiger Fat Patt). Currently on a 2 game losing streak to THEE. YEAH sounds like another arse kicking to me.
I don't need to watch the video. Shedeur is a 3 Star QB at best. That is why he originally committed to FAU.lol
We are going to see how he responds to the Rattlers delivering the punishing hits and getting intercepted. He is going to realize that he is not playing in a private high school football league.

I don't need to watch the video. Shedeur is a 3 Star QB at best. That is why he originally committed to FAU.lol
We are going to see how he responds to the Rattlers delivering the punishing hits and getting intercepted. He is going to realize that he is not playing in a private high school football league.

He's rated a 4 star QB on all outlets so he's a 4 star QB at best (the hate is real lol). Again watch the show and find out why he committed there. Your opinion as to why he did doesn't matter 😆. He has a cast of guys around him that has his back so he isn't worried about your " regular" team lol.

First rule of smack. Don't smack in areas you are weak in.

Why is it the same folks from these 2 certain schools always going back and forth with the BS on a sports thread but won't go over to the smack board and take some swipes?

Why is it the same folks from these 2 certain schools always going back and forth with the BS on a sports thread but won't go over to the smack board and take some swipes?

If you've only seen 2 schools then you aren't paying attention? You got folks from pv, stu, miles, bama state, aamu, su, famu, valley, and bcu taking digs.

If you've only seen 2 schools then you aren't paying attention? You got folks from pv, stu, miles, bama state, aamu, su, famu, valley, and bcu taking digs.

I didn't say I saw only 2 schools, I said........

nevermind GIF

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Nov . 6 2021 , The TSU Tigers will show up. Damn i wish we were homecoming. What's the name of the fish place just 1 block off campus. I will tailgate right there. No smack, just checking my schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back