Deion Sanders' son slams rest of SWAC, says practice success means blowouts in games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Like someone who will be kicking yall ass while smiling. Wanna see?

deion sanders smile GIF by Clio Awards

Shedeur Sanders played high school football in the private school league. He is going to be in the transfer portal after the Orange Blossom Classic.lol
Is this a MEAC joke?
You're in the SWAC now, where we bring the SMOKE.

You see that? I just rhyme like Maynor. That's how we do over here.

Say what y'all like but Deion Sanders is on the Jedi mind tricks. His players are buying into it. If other SWAC coaches sitting back and not paying attention they gonna get their azz kicked. Just saying. 😂 Yes he is a Diva, but he is doing the Muhammad Ali game. Joe Frazier was a good ole country boy and at the time he didn't realize Ali was taking boxing to another level. Game set match. Line them up and let's go!

Hype and conversation dont win games, neither does having a bunch of transfers and P5 talent. Jacksonville State been doing it for far longer and still hasn't won shit worth talking about.

You know dayum well Newman and Miller ain't gonna be on no bench.

You know better.

Y’all poked Hornets that beat your ass
Y’all poked Jaguars that beat your ass
Y’all poked Bulldogs that beat your ass and
Y’all poked Rattlers that can't wait to beat your ass

He was very clear. He is focused on where he wants his team to be at the end of the season
The only time he has been loud was when he was impersonating Ric Flair and excited about winning the Championship

You should be ashamed of yourself. Nasty D knows what you're doing, but the rest are not there yet.

As of right now they are coming off the bench. You clearly don't know what our roster looks like lol

Shedeur Sanders played high school football in the private school league. He is going to be in the transfer portal after the Orange Blossom Classic.lol

First rule of smack. Don't smack in areas you are weak in. Find a QB first and then come back and talk to us 😆. None starting QB arse school 😆

Hype and conversation dont win games, neither does having a bunch of transfers and P5 talent. Jacksonville State been doing it for far longer and still hasn't won shit worth talking about.

Correction the 54th best recruiting class in college football, plus transfers, plus P5 starters/ contributors, plus a couple of starters from the spring and All Swac players. We Good

Is this a MEAC joke?
You're in the SWAC now, where we bring the SMOKE.

You see that? I just rhyme like Maynor. That's how we do over here.
Yes, I am being humorous. What's all this about bringing smoke? You all should have brought the smoke in the last two Celebration Bowls. But don't worry, the Rattlers plan to bring home the victory in the next one. I am going to enjoy the SWAC. Can't wait until the Orange Blossom Classic.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Him and Deion both going to face some truths once the season starts. Honestly both of them come off as some cocky assholes.

Well, be that as it may, but, if they don't "toot their own horn", no one else will. I get that. But, my thing is, and I am gonna quote an ex TSU head football coach Walter Highsmith, the less you say, the less you have to take back. 🤣

Bum ass tigers smh. It’ll be like the spring when they thought they would just roll through the SWAC & they got punched in the mouth.

looking forward to shutting these clowns up once again

First rule of smack. Don't smack in areas you are weak in. Find a QB first and then come back and talk to us 😆. None starting QB arse school 😆
Tell me something. Why did Shedeur commit to FAU and Willie Taggart with offers from Power 5 Conference teams?
The Rattlers have plenty of talent at the QB position from which to choose.

Tell me something. Why did Shedeur commit to FAU and Willie Taggart with offers from Power 5 Conference teams?
The Rattlers have plenty of talent at the QB position from which to choose.

Go watch their show on YouTube "Overtime SZN" and find out.
Sure you do lol. We are about 1 month away from kickoff and y'all still don't have a QB. Still haven't played a game in 2 years. Got 2 guys calling the defense whom were never DCs before. Got a new Dline coach ( Congrats former JSU tiger Fat Patt). Currently on a 2 game losing streak to THEE. YEAH sounds like another arse kicking to me.

Coach Prime is "cyber-fucking" these batches. lol

They dream and talk about coach Prime more than their OWN staff/university, if they actually have a school they graduated from. *wink!* *wink!* *wink!*
So true, Bewildered!! Alot of these fake posters capping for a school that have no clue who they are. Never stepped a foot in a classroom or in an auditorium with not 1 cap or gown.

I think, the JSU faithful got more faith in Coach Prime than the head coach does.

If they lose that first game to FAMU. Coach Prime will be like a Deer in headlights.

The excuses will be:

1. Everybody is hating on me.
2. I have some more dogs coming in 2022
3. Somebody stole my truck and wallet in South Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back