Damn Jags

Subscribe to the HBCU Sports Newsletter

* indicates required
Re: Damn Jags...

Oh, then sorry...I retract. Your humor is usually limited to only one good one. Plus, that whole smack-a-gram stays on automatic. I jumped the gun. O'Blade apologizes...:tup:

You don't have to explain....You know how big brothers do. Pat lil brother on the head for doing somewhat good, but gut punch him to make sure he knows his place!!!

Spears?!!! Is that the best you can do is bring up Spears?!!! This is about Championships man...you do remember what a Championship is right? I ain't talking about women's runnerup in Basketball or almost winning the regular season and that kind of shiit. I'm talking about winning the whole thang, mane!

Can't believe yall worring about folks budgets... yall had to sell bean pies and neckbone sammiches just so your women team could go get "cheated" (Thanks SUJagTillDeath) by 30 purnts right down the "screet" (Thanks Jag fans with the blue hair that matches her nails) when Tulane went through yall like LaFleur thrown an expense account!

easy here,

biggs, u forget that Gram had lean years too bro......them Jags going to turn the corner and when they do....u know that the NATION WILL RISE AGAIN........YEA BUDGETS ARE IMPORTANT BRO......TIX SALES AND GAS GOING UP AND PAYCHECK GOING DOWN ...BUT WE WILL SURVIVE....HAVE FUN.....REMEMBER SPEARS WILL HUNT YALL.....THAT'S A BIG GAME FOR YALL ...DONT LOSE...EASY SAID IT FIRST....

So why the drop off?

~snicker~
1 championship in the last 5 years for the football school.
Why the drop off????

Ran off the guy that "protected the house".....Let's see what Doug's record at home will be after 4 years.

Why sleep near a heater when a woman is so much warmer and better?

So let me get this straight, you slept near a woman as a child, in a quote.."much warmer and better" scenario?
Based on the manner in which you used that example I hope you are not referring to your mom in that context. But then again, stranger things happen in the rural areas of Lorman. Child protective services, please send help!

:D

You don't have to explain....You know how big brothers do. Pat lil brother on the head for doing somewhat good, but gut punch him to make sure he knows his place!!!

No...just punch the shit outta lil brother and tell him to get his mind right. :lol:

SU has won 26 baseball championships out of 52 baseball championships. If I was another school, I would hate also. :)

You know that aint good enough for Junkie SUe, Toilet TiSsue, and Miss Good Gush from norf La, :lol:

But I see why they hate...:smh:

You know that aint good enough for Junkie SUe, Toilet TiSsue, and Miss Good Gush from norf La, :lol:

But I see why they hate...:smh:

That's because they're slower than molasses and uglier than Beautiful, the world's ugliest player hater.

So why the drop off?

~snicker~

Folks borrowing our coach has lead to a couple of titles for others. LOL. Aint no big deal. It would something if SU baseball was not even competitive. But can you honestly say if Cador still had his complete staff with Rey over there that we would even be talking about this? I mean Gram would have never built that team to win and Alcorn would have not won this year. So basically the only two years you can really say is PV and TxSU wins. Like everyone said.....it took a Jag to get the ball rolling for some of yall. ~snicker~

We are still a baseball school. Because of SU, we made everyone else in the SWAC step their baseball game up. We set the standard. Everyone else in the SWAC current success or future success will be measured by the "S" standards. We are still the school everyone out the SWAC knows in the baseball world. Don't forget who your Daddy is.

Folks borrowing our coach has lead to a couple of titles for others. LOL. Aint no big deal. It would something if SU baseball was not even competitive. But can you honestly say if Cador still had his complete staff with Rey over there that we would even be talking about this? I mean Gram would have never built that team to win and Alcorn would have not won this year. So basically the only two years you can really say is PV and TxSU wins. Like everyone said.....it took a Jag to get the ball rolling for some of yall. ~snicker~

We are still a baseball school. Because of SU, we made everyone else in the SWAC step their baseball game up. We set the standard. Everyone else in the SWAC current success or future success will be measured by the "S" standards. We are still the school everyone out the SWAC knows in the baseball world. Don't forget who your Daddy is.

I give Rey his props, but James Cooper put his mark on that team. His strength is as a hitting coach and relating to his players...Whether Rey remains at Alcorn or eventually makes it back to the Bluff, we got the Answer for his Question.

Subscribe to the HBCU Sports Newsletter

* indicates required

Uhh Jr,

Y'all need to stop with that full staff excuse. Everyone who really keeps up with SWAC baseball knows Cador was given a $30,000 plus raise by Southern when he threatened to go to what now is a DII school UNO at the end of his last contract. Yo boy set that one up pretty. There's no way UNO would have paid him a $100k plus Contract like SU. Cador could have easily gotten an assistant if he really wanted one. Instead, he just got greedy and stuck that money in his pocket. He loves to use that "I need a pitching coach excuse everytime SU loses, and y'all fall for it everytime.

Uhh Jr,

Y'all need to stop with that full staff excuse. Everyone who really keeps up with SWAC baseball knows Cador was given a $30,000 plus raise by Southern when he threatened to go to what now is a DII school UNO at the end of his last contract. Yo boy set that one up pretty. There's no way UNO would have paid him a $100k plus Contract like SU. Cador could have easily gotten an assistant if he really wanted one. Instead, he just got greedy and stuck that money in his pocket. He loves to use that "I need a pitching coach excuse everytime SU loses, and y'all fall for it everytime.

That shows me how much you know. I heard it straight from our former AD how Cador was bugging him for a new coach. LOL. He might get it now that the AD is gone.Thames you always off in your little tidbits you throw out there about SU. LMAO. Keep trying though. Cador didn't pocket any coaching money. He only got his raise. They still owe him money for an additional coach. One thing about Roger nobody can ever accuse him of.......is being greedy.

Great Post JR. Please don't hurt the ingrates with Reality. :lol: :emlaugh:

These mofos wasn't even thinking about baseball until they got a few wins and now they want to smack. LOL.

Anytime a Brave and the Jaguar go to fighting, the Brave knows he has power over the Jaguar. That is just the way it is.

These mofos wasn't even thinking about baseball until they got a few wins and now they want to smack. LOL.

On the real...this was a disappointing tourney for my GMEN. We didn't have a good draw...once we lost, we needed to play our slump hoes from jackson.

I give Rey his props, but James Cooper put his mark on that team. His strength is as a hitting coach and relating to his players...Whether Rey remains at Alcorn or eventually makes it back to the Bluff, we got the Answer for his Question.
Gram is young. Just need pitchers. An extra power hitter wouldn't hurt. Last year's team was full of them.

Back