Damn Jags

Subscribe to the HBCU Sports Newsletter

* indicates required
Re: Damn Jags...

And the team with the most is who?

Things losers have been saying for more than a few years now. And you call yourself the school with the "S" on your chest.
snicker.gif

Last edited:

Did SU win a championship in anything or even come close to winning anything besides baseball???? JUST ASKING

This is too funny...our bottom batch named Junkie SUe and our jump off name Toilet TiSsUe are getting their laughs in. Do they forget who they pappy is, on the diamond?

:lol:

Oblade what you laughing for bruh??? snicker

MB ordered the hit..... I wonder if they are in the situation room right now debating on the time??? Just asking

If Southern was a man, JStank and Gram would be two hoes sucking on his nuts. :lol:

You said gram and jstank would be hoes(which is a given about the hoes from lynch st)...add texas skank to that list as well. :lol:

Oblade what you laughing for bruh??? snicker

:retard:

Sorry if O'Blade don't act like the sky is falling on SU. O'Blade sees a grander view of things than that. Since ain't isht in Ruston higher than 10 stories...I don't expect you to understand these types of things.

Like I said...."It's gon' be right"...:tup: In the mean time. Keep the good smack coming...:tup:

:retard:

Sorry if O'Blade don't act like the sky is falling on SU. O'Blade sees a grander view of things than that. Since ain't isht in Ruston higher than 10 stories...I don't expect you to understand these types of things.

Like I said...."It's gon' be right"...:tup: In the mean time. Keep the good smack coming...:tup:

Bruh what are you talking about bruh!!!! I was being funny about your lol to my post to braveheart..... SMH

geesh

Subscribe to the HBCU Sports Newsletter

* indicates required

Bruh what are you talking about bruh!!!! I was being funny about your lol to my post to braveheart..... SMH

Oh, then sorry...I retract. Your humor is usually limited to only one good one. Plus, that whole smack-a-gram stays on automatic. I jumped the gun. O'Blade apologizes...:tup:

First off it took a entire coaching staff of Jags to beat SU. We cant win every year. I never said Tulane cheated SU women. You are sad for that one Bigg. Does Gram have any pitching yet lol. And the only championship Gram has in baseball in recent history a Jag built the team for yall.

Spears?!!! Is that the best you can do is bring up Spears?!!! This is about Championships man...you do remember what a Championship is right? I ain't talking about women's runnerup in Basketball or almost winning the regular season and that kind of shiit. I'm talking about winning the whole thang, mane!

Can't believe yall worring about folks budgets... yall had to sell bean pies and neckbone sammiches just so your women team could go get "cheated" (Thanks SUJagTillDeath) by 30 purnts right down the "screet" (Thanks Jag fans with the blue hair that matches her nails) when Tulane went through yall like LaFleur thrown an expense account!

F u

Back