Dallas Swacpagers

Rrraaaa, say whaaaaaaaaaat????

Spring Valley @ Central @ 6:00 pm (*whispering - rush hour traffic on central)???

If it's Friday, I may be able to make it since I'm not leaving for Lake Conroe until Saturday morning.

Let me know "wazzup!"

PI, errrr, Panthro!

Re: Rrraaaa, say whaaaaaaaaaat????

Originally posted by Panthro
Spring Valley @ Central @ 6:00 pm (*whispering - rush hour traffic on central)???

If it's Friday, I may be able to make it since I'm not leaving for Lake Conroe until Saturday morning.

Let me know "wazzup!"

PI, errrr, Panthro!

It's Saturday Pis...er, Panthro.:rolleyes: There won't be a rush hour on Saturday.

Just watch out for the construction going on. So how many lbs of crawfish are we going to eat???

Dammit, Panthro, PAY ATTENTION!!

I said SATURDAY!!

And NN, I don't aim to eat crawfish ... crawfish me no likey.

I dunno 'bout yall,

but the kid can put down some crawfish baby....I got 10 pounds to myself, as long as no potatoes, corn or dranks are consumed along with them.:p

From the looks of things, it won't be anyone there but me, Larry and Nita; therefore I can have most of the crawfish to myself.

Ahhhh the "L" you say....

You think I'm gone let LG have you women to yourselves, ahhhh chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit...... *calling Mont Co RAT nah to see when the family get together thingy actually starts*

I want to be there, but I already committed to making an appearance at two pool parties on Saturday.:(

Can y'all hook something up for next Friday too?

Back