Dallas Swacpagers

MACKG

a.k.a. NASTYNUPE
I'm just curious....how many people out there are living in the D/FW area or will be in the area this weekend for a possible WANG-DANG-DOODLE(LOL)???

NN

you do better driving to Houston and finding board members

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Originally posted by The SWAC

WTH!

Yeah, like ya arse be kickin it with the H-Town swacpage posse on the regular. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by NASTYNUPE
I'm just curious....how many people out there are living in the D/FW area or will be in the area this weekend for a possible WANG-DANG-DOODLE(LOL)???

NN

Nasty,

I'm usually down for whatever, but this w/e is NOT good for me. I will be at a certain Regional Conference in Honolulu this w/e. :)

If yall hookup please have fun for me.

my point exactly.....you got a better chance finding her out of state than in Texas

TBF,

Honey I'm just curious, exactly HOW many Houston swacpage gatherings have YOU attended (excluding the reunion this past w/e)? :confused:

He might be right about this one, with the exception of LadyJag, GSUspirit, Pison & TBJ....not that many other DFW SP'ers will come out.

my point exactly.....you got a better chance finding her out of state than in Texas

Texas Fan,

I could say the same thing about you, right? ;)

let me see....all of them in 2000...anything sporting event that says black college in Houston, I am there. ask the TSU folks

2001 - only two were held and I had commitments at school but I sent a representative...

I'm certified to smack

TBJ.....me, C-leb and Jafus can go on record and say we found TBJ...that's a record

TBJ stays 10 minutes from me and is rarely heard from

I'm actually in Houston THIS upcoming weekend...

Sorry LG. This isn't the weekend. I must be in Houston this weekend.

I'm not sure ...

But I thought NN was asking DALLAS SWACPagers? LadyJag, don't forget my T-shirt!

Awwwwwww "L" nawllllllll.....

Niter!!!??? What the "L" are you NOT doing in Honey-Honey (Oahu) this upcoming weekend?

C'mon now...... Sounds like family vacation to me gul... (about to check American's flight/load status as I type).

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I'll be in Dallas this weekend. Holla and let me know what's going on.

LadyJag....I want a shirt, too. We'll hook up next week.

Originally posted by JSTUS
I'll be in Dallas this weekend. Holla and let me know what's going on.

LadyJag....I want a shirt, too. We'll hook up next week.

Nita and JSTUS,

Yall need to hit a Soror with sizes before the end of the day. MMMMMMMMMMMkay? :)

Sometimes it's okay to just STFU!!!

Maybe if we ignore him, The SWAC will just go the f away. I guess if you're not b*tching and moaning about something...you don't feel like you're being paid attention to huh? Go take a Mydol and chill. If you're not in Dallas or don't plan on being here, then just STFU I'm about sick of reading you b*tch all of the time. You're worst than a 10 month pregnant woman with constipation!!!!

Ditto to what NN had sed

That chile will phugg up a wet dream.......DAMN!!!!!!

Anyway, I'll be there this w/e if yall gone do somethin'.

NastyNupe...I'm speaking my mind..you surely won't make me run away..I ain't one of those GSU grads

I seen you b;tch before like a woman on her cycle so please don't go there.......

I don't care about the attention from these folks, it won't make or break my life. If I wanted some I would have posted my pic like you, my background, things about my personal life, etc....

black words on a computer screen really constitute attention don't they? :rolleyes:

How Does ...

Razzoo's on 75 and Spring Valley sound? Around 6-ish ... if it's raining, DTown will drive me! Show of hands?

This thread is only directed towards the people who are in Dallas or will be in Dallas. Watch how the LAMERS attack this thread.

"If they can't come to Houston....I know they're not going to show up in Dallas"

"Man...Duck Fallas"

"I want everybody to know that I wouldn't go even if I was in Dallas"

"Nastynupe, you need to shut up...huh. He be making me sick."

"Where is my Mydol at? I'm cramping"

Re: How Does ...

Originally posted by Vinita
Razzoo's on 75 and Spring Valley sound? Around 6-ish ... if it's raining, DTown will drive me! Show of hands?

No, Dtown's gone ride wit chu in the big body.:p Now, you picking me up around what time you say?

Back