Cricket Celebration Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man. Holla atcha boy. It's a round on me to help you enjoy the game.

I’ll take the drinks. Don’t know about the other part.

As crazy as this is…I’m actually happy to see ticket prices for HBCU games that high. Demand for the product is at an all time high!

Oh yea for you airplane bottle smugglers..I went to the Falcons-Patriots game two weeks ago & they don’t check you while walking in. Bring in all the bottles you want!

It still might
It definitely will!

1. Deion's return to Atlanta
  2. Hype surrounding the game especially with the movement occurring with HBCU's in our society.
  3. The star-power and fellow friends that will support Deion and come to the game!
  4. The JSU elite fan base that's already in JuLanta, followed by the contingent in MS that will drive the 6 hours to get there.
  5. The fan base of SC State that's anxious to see this match up!
Man, this has the makings of being a very special homecoming 2.0 for JSU! If we can pack the stands and solidify the t.v. ratings on ABC, this would be a major catalyst in our momentum as we start to finalize our recruitment class. I can't wait! ;)😁

It definitely will!

2. Hype surrounding the game especially with the movement occurring with HBCU's in our society.
  3. The star-power and fellow friends that will support Deion and come to the game!
  4. The JSU elite fan base that's already in JuLanta, followed by the contingent in MS that will drive the 6 hours to get there.
Man, this has the makings of being a very special homecoming 2.0 for JSU! If we can pack the stands and solidify the t.v. ratings on ABC, this would be a major catalyst in our momentum as we start to finalize our recruitment class. I can't wait! ;)😁

These 3rd party ticket sites will be the reason the game doesn't hit 50k. They are buying up all the 20 -40 dollar tickets and selling them for 230 plus smh.

It definitely will!

@"PV Hater #2" @dezjaguar "6 hour drive from MS to Atlanta." :D lol Must be nice to be in the middle of america and drive 2-3 hours in either direction to hit state boundaries.

I drive 6 hours north of here and I'm still in Tx. 6 hours west and I'm still in Tx. 6 hours south of here and I'm in the gulf of Mexico lol. 6 hours east and I barely hit Lafayette, La.

Somebody post that pic of a retarded smiley because my English may not be good enough.

Damn. That should be illegal right?
Georgia law states that if you're the original ticket holder, you can sell the tickets for a profit as long as you're not hanging around outside the stadium, but if you're not the original ticket holder, you can't resell unless you're a licensed broker.

@"PV Hater #2" @dezjaguar "6 hour drive from MS to Atlanta." :D lol Must be nice to be in the middle of america and drive 2-3 hours in either direction to hit state boundaries.

I drive 6 hours north of here and I'm still in Tx. 6 hours west and I'm still in Tx. 6 hours south of here and I'm in the gulf of Mexico lol. 6 hours east and I barely hit Lafayette, La.

Somebody post that pic of a retarded smiley because my English may not be good enough.
😆 lucky for pv they want have to drive to Atlanta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back