Cricket Celebration Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
SCSU has a way bigger footprint in Atlanta than JSU, plus it’s closer.

working in the education field, I’ve worked with quite a few SCSU grads. As big and notable as JSU is, I only know 1 person working in the field. I know there are JSU folks teaching, but they aren’t represented well like FAMU, Cookman, Clark, Spelman, Bama State, SCSU & Tennessee State. I’ve even ran across more Alcon and Valley grads…and I say this as having worked for Clayton County, Fulton County, DeKalb County and Atlanta Public Schools.

I need to have a talk with the JSU Educators in the Atlanta area. They need to get to know their janitors more. So you should run across more JSU Grads introducing themselves to you over the next school year.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

working in the education field, I’ve worked with quite a few SCSU grads. As big and notable as JSU is, I only know 1 person working in the field. I know there are JSU folks teaching, but they aren’t represented well like FAMU, Cookman, Clark, Spelman, Bama State, SCSU & Tennessee State. I’ve even ran across more Alcon and Valley grads…and I say this as having worked for Clayton County, Fulton County, DeKalb County and Atlanta Public Schools.
Russell Westbrook Reaction GIF by NBA

I need to have a talk with the JSU Educators in the Atlanta area. They need to get to know their janitors more. So you should run across more JSU Grads introducing themselves to you over the next school year.
Right. I worked downtown on Marietta St. If I walk around downtown with ANY of my JSU paraphernalia on, I get stopped very often by JSU alumni and we converse.

This guy talking out his ass.

Dang. That explains why the public school system there is so abysmal lol. 😂

J/K'ing. 👀

Lol y'all know that profile is a trolling profile lol. We have two alumni chapters here (divided them because of location convenience). That tells all in comparison to the footprint THEE got in Jawjah

Last edited:

wow.
Lol y'all know that profile is a trolling profile lol. We have two alumni chapters here (divided them because of location convenience). That tells all in comparison to the footprint THEE got in Jawjah

Bruh I’m dead serious. I have no doubt JSU has a ton of alumni in the metro Atlanta area…I just haven’t ran across many while teaching.

Georgia State
UGA
Morehouse
Spelman
Mercer
Kennesaw State
FAMU
Albany State
Cookman
Southern (which is honestly a surprise to me)
SCSU
Morris Brown
Hampton
Bama State
Tuskegee
Bama A&M
Tennessee State

are the schools that are well represented in the education field here.

not trying to downplay JSU or anything..y’all are an amazing school & community & the SWAC owes you for carrying the attendance figures for us. I’ll be there cheering on the tigers Saturday.

From what I counted stubhub has 700-800 tickets available. Not very many and as they lower the prices those 2 will probably sellout by game day

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back