College Football Playoff Thread

1 week to scheme vs. 1 month to scheme - that's where talent begins to take over and we see who has more of it
I wouldn't necessarily tie it completely to scheme.

TCU had a chance against Michigan because Michigan doesn't have the overwhelming depth of explosive athletes that Georgia does.

Going back in TCU bowl win history, they've beaten schools that are similar to them athletically. Think of the Andy Dalton-led squad that beat Wisconsin in the Rose Bowl back in the day or Stanford and Oregon in recent years.

Michigan was a perfect opponent for them.

But TCU would have gotten killed by Ohio State or even Georgia if they played in the semifinals because those programs warp them in talent.

I wouldn't necessarily tie it completely to scheme.

TCU had a chance against Michigan because Michigan doesn't have the overwhelming depth of explosive athletes that Georgia does.

Going back in TCU bowl win history, they've beaten schools that are similar to them athletically. Think of the Andy Dalton-led squad that beat Wisconsin in the Rose Bowl back in the day or Stanford and Oregon in recent years.

Michigan was a perfect opponent for them.

But TCU would have gotten killed by Ohio State or even Georgia if they played in the semifinals because those programs warp them in talent.
If Corum is healthy Michigan can punch it down their throats but they lost that threat - yes, the match up helped as tcu was much faster but 2 of their 3 TDs were pick sixes and then the fumble on the 1 -

If they played both full strength and UM doesn't gift wrap TDs they would win

This game tonight was pure trenches before we got to anything else

13 of the last 17 college football National Championships. Five different schools won those championships.

Just say you hate the SEC is getting the athletes the SWAC used to get and call it a day.

No need for untruths.

The SEC is dominant in almost every sport. Even the state of Mississippi has SEC schools winning back-to-back national championships in baseball.
Nothing to do with the SWAC. Hell, UGAg was lucky to beat Ohio State.

Didn't you see the JSU fan's brain lock up when I mentioned "winning" and "national championship"?

Doesn't compute.
I guess you can say the same when you mention Su and even playing for one. Just saying...if the goal is to win championships or games, winning, meaning scoring more than the other team. Saying you don't look that good, but you beat us by 2 touchdowns, doesn't make sense to me...Whether you sucked more than me or Im better than you, I still won.

Back