College Football Playoff Thread

WOW!!! TCU is in the finals? I am just guessing here, but I bet the powers that be in Austin and College Station is not liking this at all. LOL!! LOL!! LOL!! And if TCU wins it, well...............LOL!! LOL!! LOL!! I am loving this. Because I cannot stand UT or Texas A&M.

The first team from Texas with a 1st year head coach to not only make the college football "playoff" but to win a game

Sad lol

That being said, Harbaugh is what Texas A&M thought they were getting with Fisher

The first team from Texas with a 1st year head coach to not only make the college football "playoff" but to win a game

Sad lol

That being said, Harbaugh is what Texas A&M thought they were getting with Fisher
Oh. Ok. I did not realize that TCU's coach was in his first year. And don't get me wrong, I am no fan of TCU either, it just that I dislike Texas and Texas A&M more. And anybody who can thumb their nose at those two , well, I have to give them their props. But, hey, that's just me.

Oh. Ok. I did not realize that TCU's coach was in his first year. And don't get me wrong, I am no fan of TCU either, it just that I dislike Texas and Texas A&M more. And anybody who can thumb their nose at those two , well, I have to give them their props. But, hey, that's just me.
We riding the same train

Two of the best games to watch since the semi-final games have started. These games have been blowouts, but not this year.

Congratulations to the winners!!!

Winning with Gary Patterson’s players.

WOW!!! TCU is in the finals? I am just guessing here, but I bet the powers that be in Austin and College Station is not liking this at all. LOL!! LOL!! LOL!! And if TCU wins it, well...............LOL!! LOL!! LOL!! I am loving this. Because I cannot stand UT or Texas A&M.
Gary Patterson’s Players

In his first year as head coach at TCU, Dykes inherited a team that finished 5-7 last season and was picked seventh in the 2022 Big 12 preseason poll.

Now the Horned Frogs are 13-1, coming off a stunning 51-45 victory over second-ranked Michigan in the College Football Playoff semifinals and headed for a showdown with the defending national champion Bulldogs.

On Ohio State-Georgia, Ryan Day need to get himself a defense. I will take Georgia's defense over Ohio State's even with what the Buckeye offense did. Note that I am not a fan of either team.

I am watching another network (non-sports related) right now.

Back