Coach Prime and Coach Simmons blast ESPN because OBC is on ESPN2 and not ESPN

Please, do not hire anybody from any coaching staff before Coach Prime.
Prime is here now and that’s all that matters. You didn’t even know prime was coming to jsu and really dnt know when/if he will leave. Just being honest. Like I said we can only speak for now. The world might not even exist tomm. So let’s concern ourselves with right now a bit more than when prime leaves. Jsu is taking advantage of prime being at jsu now and that’s all that matters just like any school would do. One thing about jsu is that we love jsu football even b4 prime. We were just hiring bad coaches. Prime just added a lot of great seasonings to the dish and we are grateful but jsu will be fine . When prime leaves when prime leaves when primes leaves. Like damn any coach can leave and will one day. Prime could very well be the veteran coach in the swac b4 he leaves. Nobody know but prime and the lord. Let’s support him while he’s here as any coach.

Prime is here now and that’s all that matters. You didn’t even know prime was coming to jsu and really dnt know when/if he will leave. Just being honest. Like I said we can only speak for now. The world might not even exist tomm. So let’s concern ourselves with right now a bit more than when prime leaves. Jsu is taking advantage of prime being at jsu now and that’s all that matters just like any school would do. One thing about jsu is that we love jsu football even b4 prime. We were just hiring bad coaches. Prime just added a lot of great seasonings to the dish and we are grateful but jsu will be fine . When prime leaves when prime leaves when primes leaves. Like damn any coach can leave and will one day. Prime could very well be the veteran coach in the swac b4 he leaves. Nobody know but prime and the lord. Let’s support him while he’s here as any coach.
You just have to ignore some of these posters! All they want is for Prime to leave! The narrative at first was that he couldn’t coach and it was going to be a failure! Now the narrative is what will JSU do when he leaves! 😂

Man, these ignoramus nut lickers have no clue. Like you said @JSUTigers1877, First it was "He's not coming. Yall not getting him." Then when he rolled up in the Tinted SUV, it was "He can't coach. We're gonna kick his ass." Then after he kicked all their asses this past fall, it was "He won't get thr top recruit. That boy is not gonna turn down ALL THOSE FBS offers for lil ole JSU." And now it's all, "WHEN HE LEAVING?!! HE GONNA LEAVE. JUST WATCH. HE LEAVING SOON. I hope he leaves. I hope it's soon

Bunch of ass sniffing crabs in this barrel, I tell ya. We need to leave these ignorant ass tape worms here by themselves and form our own conference. Let me call Coach Prime and get this ball rolling.

SOCK it to em, coaches! ;)

Coach Prime and Willie are complaining to ESPN that the orange blossom classic should be on ESPN and not ESPN 2. After some research. I see that ESPN has a $70 million dollar year contract per year to show the US Open for Tennis in the time slot that they are talking about.

If you think they are giving the US Open sport for an HBCU event. We are on some strong stuff. Professor, spot on!

Coach Prime and Willie are complaining to ESPN that the orange blossom classic should be on ESPN and not ESPN 2. After some research. I see that ESPN has a $70 million dollar year contract per year to show the US Open for Tennis in the time slot that they are talking about.

Well, allrighty then....and the beat goes on.;)

The narrative at first was that he couldn’t coach
Well...given how the Celebration Bowl went, that narrative remains unknown.

IJS

Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Last edited:

I wish PV had a head football coach who has common sense to be an advocate for his program tirelessly and promoted the brand, daily.

Kudos to coach Simmons and Prime for bringing transparency to FAMU & JSU.

Back