Bayou Classic BOTB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: Re: Re: To SUtrp96

Originally posted by SUtrp96
How the fugg can you make any conclusion if you JUST said you weren't THERE....
Didn't make the cut, you aren't making the CUT with making SENCE.......:rolleyes:

Carry your arse...
dog, you and ladyluck13 argue so much are ya;ll sure that ya'll haven't met or even had some type of relationship that may have posibly went to hell. don't be airing ya'll's dirty laundry on the swac page ha ha ha :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: if not, ya'll should meet because ya'll fuss like ya'll are married...ya'll might be soul mates:D :D :D :eek2: :eek2:

I know it....However, I couldn't possibly be with some who I would argue that much with. I am actually a simple person...... But, I'm an AQUARIUS, I just like to exercise my debating skills.....If we were face to face, I would have stopped arguing a long time ago, but I'm bored at work and wanna brush up on my speed typing skills....:D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
SUtrp96,

Leave that young lady alone!!!! :p

*ducks outta room before SUtrp96 starts throwing them 'bows'* :p

Originally posted by Taylor-Made'90
Hey LadyLuck...... Where exactly in Dallas are you????

~~~trying to change the subject~~~
:ebrow:
by the other picture she had posted she looked sexy, so let us know how she really looks when ya'll meet for cocktails:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Originally posted by LadyLuck13
I know it....However, I couldn't possibly be with some who I would argue that much with. I am actually a simple person...... But, I'm an AQUARIUS, I just like to exercise my debating skills.....If we were face to face, I would have stopped arguing a long time ago, but I'm bored at work and wanna brush up on my speed typing skills....:D

If we were face to face we wouldn't be talking about band, especially being that you didn't attend JSU, FAMU, AAMU, or even ASU....

:cool:

If we were face to face we wouldn't be talking about band, especially being that you didn't attend JSU, FAMU, AAMU, or even ASU....

:cool:
well then what would ya'll be talking about??????????? i already put you in and i know it because she told you she was aquarious so now you know her sign ha ha ha

SU just Lost the BOTB!!!!! Admitt it !!!!! GRAMBLING was much much cleaner! GRAMBLING was more articulate!!! GRAMBLING WAS NOT overblowing!!! GRAMBLING had better intonation!!! OBladerunner, you asked for reasons that you took the L from a musicians stand point and there it is!!!!!!

Originally posted by Prof K
SU just Lost the BOTB!!!!! Admitt it !!!!! GRAMBLING was much much cleaner!SIKE!!! GRAMBLING was more articulate!!!Now you're reaching!!! GRAMBLING WAS NOT overblowing!!!Surely wasn't. The mics were at full power on that side.:rolleyes: GRAMBLING had better intonation!!!Dude got more lies than the white girl in the Kobe case! OBladerunner, you asked for reasons that you took the L from a musicians stand point and there it is!!!!!! SMH...gsu logic is about as teary-eyed as Brugene's Bayou Classic Bawl for all!

Originally posted by SKIP
by the other picture she had posted she looked sexy, so let us know how she really looks when ya'll meet for cocktails:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I've seen her............. :)

SU just Lost the BOTB!!!!! Admitt it !!!!! GRAMBLING was much much cleaner! GRAMBLING was more articulate!!! GRAMBLING WAS NOT overblowing!!! GRAMBLING had better intonation!!! OBladerunner, you asked for reasons that you took the L from a musicians stand point and there it is!!!!!!
Special (as in retarded) K......you must be out your mind, if you expect me to believe that. That quote is as about as accurate as a 2 year old pee'n in a shot glass.

Y'all gone learn that SU band members will never admit to losing a band battle. It's funny to me how y'all keep trying to make them see that they lost and they just come back with their reasons why they didn't. It's an endless circle.

Originally posted by Robber
Y'all gone learn that SU band members will never admit to losing a band battle. It's funny to me how y'all keep trying to make them see that they lost and they just come back with their reasons why they didn't. It's an endless circle.
:rolleyes:

Speaking of endless circles....how did October go for JSt's football team this year?

Originally posted by Treici_III
I'M NOT HATING I'M JUST STATING THE TRUTH. TRUE GSU HAS COME ALONG WAY FROM WHAT I'VE SEEN IN THE PAST, BUT WHEN A BAND HAS PROVEN IT'S POINT, SUCH AS WHAT SU DID AT THE BOTB WHY STAY. TRUE TO YOU THAT MAY BE CONSIDERED POOR SPROTSMANSHIP, BUT TO OTHERS IF YOU CAME AND DID WAHT YOU CAME TO DO WHY STAY.
Point understood but,....while Grambling is playing their last song,....Why be rude and start a cadence????

It's very rare to see su on the defense......Boy is it funny.

It ain't that serious just take it ("L") like a soldier!!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by Chi-Tone
First, no need to name call! Two, you shouldn't have asked for a musicians point of view of the Battle of the Bands if you just could not handle it. And Third, You and your buddies at Southern Better get your head out of your arses and quit thinking that the Jukebox cant get its head chopped, blown out, given an L, or get out classed by any band. If in case you slept on Grambling, Consider the Battle of the Bands a wake up call!!!!!!!! :redhot:

And another thing Chi-Tone, I HOPE ALABAMA STATE BLOWS YOU OUT SO BAD THAT IT MAKES YOUR TIRED OLD CAPES COME OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And another thing Chi-Tone, I HOPE ALABAMA STATE BLOWS YOU OUT SO BAD THAT IT MAKES YOUR TIRED OLD CAPES COME OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

bruce2.jpg

Erobinson.jpg

Same Ole' G crying again....

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Originally posted by Robber

Brain Washed. I got the tape....It wasn't even close. Have you noticed suCKS ain't rushing to have someone post clips :idea: something to think about!!!!

Originally posted by MACK OF THE SWAC
Brain Washed. I got the tape....It wasn't even close. Have you noticed suCKS ain't rushing to have someone post clips :idea: something to think about!!!!

My NIGG I am DYING to hear them, POST them PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I swear this thread will take a turn for the ugly on GSU part...:emlaugh:

People will see and hear a prime example of someone giving you an inch and you taking a MILE!!!!!!!!!

My NIGG I am DYING to hear them, POST them PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I swear this thread will take a turn for the ugly on GSU part...:emlaugh:

People will see and hear a prime example of someone giving you an inch and you taking a MILE!!!!!!!!!

Actually the thread is sad for suCKS. You have people from other schools and other conferences that say that GSU was the better band that night, yet you (meaning suCKS people) want to say that those people were wrong and coming up with new forms of suCKS Logic. Take the "L" like a man.

Originally posted by MACK OF THE SWAC
Actually the thread is sad for suCKS. You have people from other schools and other conferences that say that GSU was the better band that night, yet you (meaning suCKS people) want to say that those people were wrong and coming up with new forms of suCKS Logic. Take the "L" like a man.

There are also loads of other folks MAINLY AAMU and ASU saying SU was the better band, so why don't you all take the "L" like some men...

POST THE CLIPS, you have them now post them and watch how this thread make a "U" turn......:emlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back