Attack On America

Well now that I'm home, I can breath a sigh of relief.

I pray for the families of all of the innocent people who died today, and I pray for the innocent familes of those overseas who will feel the wrath of our government, and this won't be pretty.

There will be a lot of innocent people who will feel the fallout of all of this, the thing that desturbs me the most is there are a lot of people over there who are happy this happened, and are ready to die, when this all blows over.

They have to know the reprecussions of this won't be pretty.

May God Have Mercy on thier souls.

DAMN!

NICE

I tell you one thing. If they found out these people got help from someone inside the states, I hope they fry his arse twice.

IT'S "KRAZY" UP HERE.....(IN DETROIT)
BECAUSE I WORK FOR THE PHONE COMPANY.....WE'VE BEEN ORDERED TO STAY AT WORK AT ALL COSTS.....WE MIGHT HAVE TO HERE THROUGH THE NIGHT!!! :mad:

PLUS WE HAVE ONE OF THE HIGHEST POPULATIONS OF ARABIC/CHALDEAN PEOPLE IN THE NATION......SO THEY'RE PRETTY MUCH NUTTIN' UP AROUND HERE....

(sigh)I JUST HOPE THAT THIS THING DOESN'T GET OUT OF HAND.....

My God..

I heard all of this on the radio this morning in transit to work. This is awful. Everything shutting down nationwide, and I heard that gas prices are about to go up to about $4 per gallon.

yeah, this was well planned and coordinated

Looking less & less like a "McVey", but I would still reserve judgement on some anti-new world order group or anti-Washington/fed government extremist group. Osama Bin does seem to be in the top 5 easily though.:confused:

This is really sad. I thought I was having a rough day in court all day. Only to finally get out and find that terrorists are taking out the WTC with commercial airplanes. And to think the WTC actually collapsed completely. Like Tim Jag says, all them people could not have gotten out.

This attack was well planned and had to take months to coordinate. Where was the CIA or some intelligence agency??? I know they be watching folk.

Re: Who's to Blame This Time??????

Originally posted by Bartram
Remember Oklahoma City before jumping to conclusions.:(

That is a good point. But people are pointing fingers at Bin Laden.

All the prayers go out to those killed or involved in any way with the terrorist acts that have occoured in our country today.

May GOD be with you and yours.

with all the new found perps and traitors in the U.S. gov't, it really wouldn't suprise me if it was someone tied into the Bush click, after all, the big dogs were no where near the drama. some were not even in the country.

we all need to keep in mind that the Arabs believe and will die for what they believe meaning that they will do ANYTHING to get their point across. it seems that suicide is their mark. i for one believes in the live and let live theory. after we whip these perps. leave these folks alone, so that we might live.

this is the day......that destroyed actual life as we knew it. no one thought that this would happen here, America.

THEY WERE WRONG

Today, is a day that is probably more frightening than yesterday. I feel like we're literally living in a state of martial law.

There are National Guardsmen on just about every corner here, some are patroling the blocks, some are standing in front of the HUM V's they're in, and some were holding machine guns.

I don't know if any of you have ever witnessed this, but if you haven't it's truly a scary sight to see.

As far as someone in the Bush click having anything to do with this, I seriously doubt that. But everyone has their opinions.

The day I left the military, I never missed it, but yesterday was a day I felt like re-enlisting.

Regardless, of how I feel about George W. Bush, and his policies, the man has my full support in bringing these people, and countries to justice, and I hope the majority of you, if not all of you share my sentiments.

He, his defense, and intelligence team's have my full confidence in doing this.

NICE

That is scary D-nice. Right now fighter planes are flying combat protection over america. This is the first tiime ever. Now america may have done this and its got more that a fair share of flaws, but all the people talking sh** know they aint leaving to go nowhere else.

I dont know a bout George W but i do have confidence that Cheney, Powell, Rice and that crew know what they are doing, and we'll get the people responsible.

JST, I feel ya on the fighter jets. They were everywhere yesteday. It also doesn't help that I live about 10 minutes from Andrews AFB, man jets were taking off all night long, I talking into the wee hours of the morning.

I just hope that this isn't a sign of things to come, I don't know if I can take seeing this sort of presence everyday.

NICE

The Cause

I first would like to send my condolences to all of the victims friends and families.

Now I have to ask the inquisitive question. What in the world did the U.S. Government do to Bin laden to piss him off this bad???? I almost feel a sense of the chickens coming home to roost theory. I have actually read a couple of websites and these middle east terrorist have specific beef with white people and israeli's. Black people in the U.S. are caught in the middle of this ish. I just pray that innocent bloodshed is kept to a bare minimum from this day forward.

Its time for blood in the streets, we are at a state of war. I know the U.S. is not innocent, but the terrorist should take up those issues with the military, not civilians. Its time for DEATH and injury for the people and families and countries that participated. I wont be happy unless we have massive retaliations. :redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

Back