Attack On America

Val, I saw that, and believe me it's frightening. I heard about the first crash on the radio, so I plugged my tv in, and soon as I got the set on, the 2nd plane crashed into the Southern Tower.

This is scary for me, because I work 2 blocks from the World Bank, and the Board Of Trade is directly behind my building, and with the meetings taking place in the next 2 weeks, I'm running for cover.

I don't know the extent of the casualties just yet, but I hope it's not a large number.

I sincerely hope this isn't a sign of things to come.

NICE

American Airline Hijacked Flights

Two planes have smashed into World Trade Center
in New York.
A small aircraft crashed into the upper floors of one of the
World Trade Center towers this morning.
Witnesses report hearing a huge explosion -- and heavy black
smoke could be seen pouring out of the building. Wreckage can also
be seen imbedded in the upper floors of the skyscraper.
Shortly afterward, a second plane hit the other tower.
There is no word on any causalities.

if u plan to fly...u won't!

The Federal Aviation Administration has shut down
all aircraft takeoffs nationwide.

The Pentagon has been struck. A plane has
crashed into the Pentagon. An Associated Press reporter saw the
tail-end of a large airliner plunge into the building. The West
Wing of the White House and the Capitol building have both been
evacuated amid concerns over terrorist threats.

A plane has hit the grounds of the Pentagon, and it's a cloud of smoke.

There's a fire at the Old Executive Bldg, adjacent to the White House, but the White House has been threatened, and subsequently evacuated.

The FAA has just cancelled all flights nationwide.

The US Capitol Bldg, State Department bldg have just been evacuated, I-395 has been closed (Interstate by the Pentagon), and I'm sure the Metro system will be shut down as well.

This is a truly a scary day, I can see the smoke from the OEB, and Pentagon, I work 8 blocks fromt the WH, and I'm currently waiting word from my superiors to evacuate my building.

Keep us in your prayers.

NICE

A bomb or something was exploded at the pentagon where helicopters land and take-off.

The White House has been evacuated, but no bomb has exploded there.

There is also a fire on the Mall near the capital building.

This is serious and coordinated. How can this happen.

All airports have been shutdown. If you work in government property I will be very careful.

The Southern Tower of the WTC has just collapased, my prayers are definitely with those families whom have just endured this terrible loss of life.

NICE

It's been reported that 3 airplanes have been Hi-jacked, and they are the suspected planes that have been used this morning, these are not confirmed reports, so take it for what it is.

2 are reportedly from Boston, and the 3rd is unknown.

Navy fighter aircraft is now on patrol in NYC.

BG, give me a call in my office, or on my Cell.

NICE

no capitol explosion...that was the Pentagon...

However, there we have confirmation...

90 passengers on the first American Airline that crashed into the 1st twin tower.

60 passengers on the 2nd American Airline that crashed into the 2nd tower.

Car bomb exploded outside state dept. just now.

Another plane has been hi-jacked out of Pittsburgh, and it's being reported a car bomb has just went off in front of the State Department.

This is some crazy ****.

NICE

The tower is gone... Dan Rather was saying that he had two unconfirmed sources that the tower collapse. We could see it collapsing on the replay. I know reporters what to be accurate with their reports, but man we are watching the building disappear, and you worried by confirmed reports.

They say 50k people work in the WTC, I know all of them couldn't have gotten out before the collapse. The lost of life is going to be huge.

OK city pales in constrasts. I expected something to happen after Timothy Mcviegh was executed, but I thought it would have been around the anniversay.

This is sad.

I've just evacuated my building, and I'm making my trek home, pray for me, and those of us who are here stuck in the gridlock that is Downtown DC.

NICE

I'll admit, I'm ticked off.

Despite the racism and all the other problems that we have in this country, still, you don't attack me in my own home.

The folks who've lost their lives don't make policy; they are innocent. Folks angry at U.S. policy should take it up with the policy makers.

Regards.

Back