As the 2001 Football season approaches, there are many questions in my mind.....,

Originally posted by TSU/BAMA
The number one question in my mind is can our football teams back up all the BS that some of us have been talking on this board.:emlaugh: :emlaugh:

TSU/BAMA, you did mean this as a joke right? You were just setting up some smack, so that we can them eat it later right. If not you need to check out the TCT forum.

TSU/BAMA, you did mean this as a joke right? You were just setting up some smack, so that we can them eat it later right. If not you need to check out the TCT forum.

Third Coast not on the same page again?

Originally posted by Da Sleeper

TSU/BAMA, you did mean this as a joke right? You were just setting up some smack, so that we can them eat it later right.

Yes Da Sleeper. You got my meaning. And yes, I was setting up some smack. I was particularly referring to the ones who are always letting us know how "great" they are. The ones who are so high up that no one else is "on their level", etc. You know the ones I am talking about (the so-called Big Three. YEA RIGHTTT!!! Big three my a$$).

Yes we are on the same page, thank you very much.

Somebody ruffled your feathers? I hear SAGU has a great bible reading relaxation class. Maybe your team will invite you when SAGU comes to town. :emlaugh:

Originally posted by SU Jag 79

Somebody ruffled your feathers? I hear SAGU has a great bible reading relaxation class. Maybe your team will invite you when SAGU comes to town. :emlaugh:

No one ruffled my feathers. I didn't mean to imply that. Maybe I should have put a :D at the end of my post.:D :D

Now, as for as this SAGU thing is concerned yall (Jags) might need them and their bible reading ralaxation class on November 11, 2001 (along with ben gay and icy hot) after that arse whopping you will receive on November 10, 2001.:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

You bringing that same team with that "great defense" we saw last year? :emlaugh: Hell, that was so funny, I think I'll do it again: :emlaugh:

You bringing that same team with that "great defense" we saw last year? :emlaugh: Hell, that was so funny, I think I'll do it again: :emlaugh:

That was last year. This is a new ball game. Remember now, yall have to come to Houston.:emlaugh: :emlaugh:

That was last year. This is a new ball game. Remember now, yall have to come to Houston.

You know what? You're right. God knows I was scared as hell when I walked into the Astrodome two years ago and saw them 3,000 TSU fans surrounding the Ocean. I was shaking. Then, someone said, "hey man, this is the Southern side over here". That 30,000 made me feel a little better. :emlaugh:

You know what? You're right. God knows I was scared as hell when I walked into the Astrodome two years ago and saw them 3,000 TSU fans surrounding the Ocean. I was shaking. Then, someone said, "hey man, this is the Southern side over here". That 30,000 made me feel a little better. :emlaugh:

:emlaugh: 30,000??? Maaannnn. SU ain't had no 30,000 folks in the Dome, so why you wanna go there??? And even if yall did that was 2 years ago. But anyway don't worry about how many fans are in the stand, the last I heard the fans don't play. Be afraid of the team, BE VERY AFRAID!!!!

Oh by the way, you coming to the game??

30,000??? Maaannnn. SU ain't had no 30,000 folks in the Dome, so why you wanna go there??? And even if yall did that was 2 years ago. But anyway don't worry about how many fans are in the stand, the last I heard the fans don't play. Be afraid of the team, BE VERY AFRAID!!!!

Somebody isn't that confident about TSU's support, huh? Again, I was afraid last year when the Number One defense walked into Mumford, but someone reminded me, "Hey, Levy is gonna tear these boys up and the ground game is due" What happened? Both backs over 100 yards and the air attack floored you.

Anyway, you're right again. The fans don't play, but when your team has the ball at home, driving for a TD, and over 25,000+ (if this makes you feel better) are screaming "Defense Jags, Defense!", what does that make you players feel like? Your fan support was S_D, just admit it. Y'all filled three sections tops two years ago, in addition to the Ocean section. The attendance was 33,000. So, who were those other people in the rest of the Astrodome?

Oh yeah, Great Leader of the Mafia, count them please so we can shut this upstart up about his eroding fan base .....

Like I said before, don't worry about the fans, just worry about the team. So you had a few more fans there than we did, well, BIG WOO.

Back