As the 2001 Football season approaches, there are many questions in my mind.....,

BulldogM.Ed.23

Bulldog Fan/Supporter
Who will win the Battle of the West (Grambling or Texas Southern)?

Will Jackson State fire Hughes after finishing third in the East for the 2nd year in a row (maybe so)??????

Will Southern fire Pete after finishing third in the West for the second year in a row (maybe not/give him one more chance)????????

When Darnell Kennedy is pressured in the MCC game, who will replace him (it would be funny if it was L.C. Cole)????

Which team will be the SWAC cellar dwellar (Prarie View, Alcorn, or Valley)????

Will Ark. Pine Bluff AKA Peanut Butter suprise someone again this year????

Will Southern beat Grambling again or will Doug goe fa too and win(LOL)?????

So how is Rudy doing?????

Since AAMU is the school some SWACPagers love to hate the most, I wonder who will do do in their pants the most when AAMU wins it all (go ahead and name a poster)????

And speaking of posters, one of my favorite, that fan who speaks his mind, will he be banned for the umpteenth time (I pray not)????

Also when AAMU wins it all, will www.swacpage.com still be around or will it breakdown????

Just so many questions in my mind...............,

While we're asking questions............

Will AAMU finally learn what Louisville learned years ago, that Ron Cooper can't coach??

How many QBs will AAMU start this year?

Will AAMU win more than 5 games this year?

Will JSU have more fans at the game in Huntsville than the Bulldogs?

Since AAMU is the school some SWACPagers love to hate the most, I wonder who will do do in their pants the most when AAMU wins it all (go ahead and name a poster)????

BullDog, that would be you.

Originally posted by SoloMan

BullDog, that would be you.
Solo Man, the only way I could see that happening to me is if I have more drinks during AAMU's victory party than I should have. Unfortunately, I don't drink...............,:)

Dr. Sweet NUPE
Will L.J. of Mississippi keep posting as Mr. Matriculation?

Damn Doc, that's cold. Making a note don't kcuf with DSN unless you are ready for war. He will call your arse out by yo Christian Name.

Re: As the 2001 Football season approaches, there are many questions in my mind.....

Originally posted by BulldogM.Ed.23
Who will win the Battle of the West (Grambling or Texas Southern)?

BulldogM.Ed.23, don't warn em' they think TxSU is not for real. I can't wait only 46 more days. So excited I gotta go potty! Just don't say you haven't been warned.

Bulldog.....

On the real.....can you tell me 3 teams besides Valley you think you are going to beat and why?

Originally posted by Get Ready
Bulldog.....

On the real.....can you tell me 3 teams besides Valley you think you are going to beat and why?
AAMU will beat Grambling, Southern, and JACKson State because we will score more points.

maybe those people should have come out and cheered for their team while they were getting killed on the field.

GR, we did bring in two more QBs this year.

GR, what if the new OC does not like Kent and want to go with Vick?

GR, are you going to allow MR. Mat to travel with you and robber to AAMU/JSU game?

Maybe you and robber should get to know him?

You don't have to answer the questions in order, which ever one come to mind first will be just fine.

Be careful on your answers because it may help me determine the weakest link.

Originally posted by MightyDog
GR, we did bring in two more QBs this year.

GR, what if the new OC does not like Kent and want to go with Vick?

GR, are you going to allow MR. Mat to travel with you and robber to AAMU/JSU game?

Maybe you and robber should get to know him?

You don't have to answer the questions in order, which ever one come to mind first will be just fine.

Be careful on your answers because it may help me determine the weakest link.

Unlike 0-7, we hired our OC 2 years ago. This is not trial and error for us. We dont do that here. We dont hire a new OC every year and then wonder why we cant cross the damn 50 yard line. Plus he kicked your butt while at Albany.

We have settled on Kent. Kent will throw for 350 yards against you and TC will catch for 150 yards again this year similar to last year. They will both be on the field at the same time. Sorry

Sure MM can travel with us... But we will punish him by not letting him listen to any Snoop Dog, DMX, Dr. Dre., Slim Shaddy, or any rapper or singer that uses bad language to describe black people or tell us how he shot a black person. He cant watch BabyBoy, Boyz in the Hood, Menace to Society, or Players Club. Of course the SP revolutionaries havent put up half the fight against these people as they have against people that really harm "black integrity."

And finally he is going to have to answer to me :rolleyes:

uuuuuh Tru.....

Lemme explain something to you. At JSU we have a program. We dont just have a football team that we throw together every year. The reason we have been so successful over the years and have been able not be smalltime like 0-7 is that we have continuity.

That means we dont change things around every year. We plan ahead. Thats why we always seem to be on top. Thats why we can take an AllAmerican and sit him on the bench for two years. Thats why we have players that go into the first around but not start until their junior year.

Now, our new offensive coordinator is new in title only. He was the first QB to run our current offense. We rehired him 2 years ago as running back coach and assistant offensive coordinator. He is better than Shannon, so look for the terror to get even worser.

I hope I answered your question.

Mike...thats how you do it....I didnt even have to wait for the AD to get back with me.

The number one question in my mind is can our football teams back up all the BS that some of us have been talking on this board.:emlaugh: :emlaugh:

To answer your question...Hell no.

Originally posted by TSU/BAMA
The number one question in my mind is can our football teams back up all the BS that some of us have been talking on this board.:emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Look at this statement, there are no facts to back it up. Uh Bulldog, normally the winner has more points than the loser. Has 0-7 done something profound that we should know about this year?

Originally posted by BulldogM.Ed.23

AAMU will beat GRAMBLING, southern, and jackson State because we will score more points.

uuuuuh Tru.....

Lemme explain something to you. At JSU we have a program. We dont just have a football team that we throw together every year. The reason we have been so successful over the years and have been able not be smalltime like 0-7 is that we have continuity.

That means we dont change things around every year. We plan ahead. Thats why we always seem to be on top. Thats why we can take an AllAmerican and sit him on the bench for two years. Thats why we have players that go into the first around but not start until their junior year.

Now, our new offensive coordinator is new in title only. He was the first QB to run our current offense. We rehired him 2 years ago as running back coach and assistant offensive coordinator. He is better than Shannon, so look for the terror to get even worser.

I hope I answered your question.

Mike...thats how you do it....I didnt even have to wait for the AD to get back with me.

So Uhhhhh Get Ready does this mean this year yall gonna win the title????:confused: I mean your program is the best in the SWAC!:rolleyes:

Dayum TRU!

uuuuuh Tru.....

At JSU we have a program. We dont just have a football team that we throw together every year.

That means we dont change things around every year. We plan ahead.

Now, our new offensive coordinator is new in title only. He was the first QB to run our current offense. We rehired him 2 years ago as running back coach and assistant offensive coordinator. He is better than Shannon

You got him started again!:rolleyes:

Back