Arkansas-Pine Buff vs Southern Game Updates: 6:0pm CT


Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
To listen to the Arkansas-Pine Bluff Broadcast: click here
To listen to the Southern Broadcast: click here

Game Time: 6:00pm CT
TV/Stream: SWAC TV

Note to posters: Its OK to show support for your team, but please leave out the smack!
 






Faulk thinks his players " kind of quit" & I've said this about the Jags the past few years & I really want to see them win( except Gram). I quit just like his team in the 3rd when the Jags intercepted the terrible WR pass & returned it inside the 10 then immediately threw a pick in the endzone 2 plays later.

I turned on Forensic Files & Cold Case reruns. Less depressing than watching the Jags.
 
@Lenard help me guys losing is of the devil please give me answers to cope.
I would have given you great advice on how to handle losing but you mentioned the word devil and that's a sore spot to PV right now.

Give us one more day to digest this loss, after listening to the great chief's explanation why PV was out coached, out smarted, out executed, out physical'd, whooped in the trenches on both sides of the ball, still hasn't learned to master the art of tackling on defense, and chooses to regress to undisciplined and immature ways of a Bubba McDowell coached team.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top