Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I thought only panthers did that to themLawd SU is getting blown out @ homecoming. :-|
I'm in disbelief. lol and smh
Yes sir. Stands looking PV12ish. lolIs this SU's homecoming?
One more year, he has a four year contract. Think about it this way, he beat PV his first year and has lossed to them twice since.Another celebrity Hire. We are stuck with Chris Dishman for 2 more years. Let commiserate at TSU homecoming. Reliant stadium.
Faulk thinks his players " kind of quit" & I've said this about the Jags the past few years & I really want to see them win( except Gram). I quit just like his team in the 3rd when the Jags intercepted the terrible WR pass & returned it inside the 10 then immediately threw a pick in the endzone 2 plays later.
I would have given you great advice on how to handle losing but you mentioned the word devil and that's a sore spot to PV right now.@Lenard help me guys losing is of the devil please give me answers to cope.
you know that mane uses a VRBO over in the white part of time..41-10 with 8 mins leftI wonder if Faulk bout to check out of his extended stay hotel in BR. Cause this ain’t it!!!
View attachment 22772
Was Dishman a celebrity hire? Must have been the Chitlin ' Circuit type celebrity!!!Another celebrity Hire. We are stuck with Chris Dishman for 2 more years. Let commiserate at TSU homecoming. Reliant stadium.
This aint yall first go round loosing. Stump before Pete years. Stop.Valley and Jackson state fans how do you guys cope with all this losing? When I was playing at Southern we were the best D 1-AA program in the state. I need answers![]()
This aint yall first go round loosing. Stump before Pete years. Stop.