Are you single women SEEKING marriage?! Sheeshhhhhh....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by NASTYNUPE
I know a place in Dallas where they "lay hands"
033102christ_1_prv.gif

LOL! I WILL HAVE TO ASK HIM, I JUST KNOW THAT IT'S NORTHEAST DALLAS SOMEWHERE.

I know a place in Dallas where they "lay hands"
033102christ_1_prv.gif

LOL! Just in, the name of baby-boi's church is

I.B.O.C. - Inspiring Bodies of Christ! :spin: :winkgrin:

Figures!:devil2: nothing but devils!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Originally posted by Suge

Like my "friend" who is 33. She wants a man, and a kid really bad. But not only does dude have to have certain qualities, but he has to be over 6'4''. Mind you she isn't the tallest woman in the world. So when she met dude who fit her profile, but he was only 5'10''. She told dude to step. "God is going to send her her man." Now she is trying to figure out what is wrong with her. Where do I begin.....

The problem is that too many of you women want relationships like you see on TV. You watch soaps and movies and think that is how love should work. And when a man doesn't act like Cliff Huxtable, you think he isn't good enough. Well the sooner you people realize that he doesn't act like Cliff, because your arse ain't Clair. You people will be much better off.

But asking a woman to take responsibility for their side of bad relationships is like asking her to pull a tooth.

Remember the young lady on "Real World" a few years back who had that assinine list? I think it had something along the lines of 200 qualities that "her man" would have.

Well, one of the qualities that I seek out is NOT NEUROTIC.

Originally posted by Suge
Sweets please don't expose the Church hos? That would just ruin some of these broads entire hustle. I know so many women who use the church as their club. That is where they go to meet men. they shout and pray hard on Sundays. But are the biggest **** in the SWAC Monday - Satruday.

Church hos are the worstest.............But they are the main ones "waiting on Gid to bring them their husbands"! Sad!

And the other side of the coin is that spirituality is not limited to Christianity, but hey...

People always set high standards. But people, both men and women, bring all kinds of emotional baggage to the table...not to mention physical baggage i.e. crumb snatchers.

Perhaps people should try working on themselves instead of worrying about what type of person they want. Maybe the reason why people are 33 and still single is because "they" maybe all fugged up!!! Just because a woman is older, no kids, nice job and car doesn't mean that she isn't screwed up in the head. Same with dudes. Get to know a person despite of their short comings. You may find out that your soul mate has been right there all along.

Originally posted by ms.sonic96

LOL! Just in, the name of baby-boi's church is

I.B.O.C. - Inspiring Bodies of Christ! :spin: :winkgrin:

Figures!:devil2: nothing but devils!

The infamous IBOC. I've heard of it.

Perhaps people should try working on themselves
This takes so much of your time that you don't have time to "look" for a mate.:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

Originally posted by ms.sonic96
Boyfriend material is your first step. You have to be worthy of being my boyfriend before you are my husband. Once you are in, or at least thing you are in, the hubby qualities will start to show if you are worthy of that title

N.B.: This is a general rant, not an attack on anyone here. The term "you" is used as a convenience.

Unfortunately, too many of you don't allow us to get that close.

Try being the gentleman who was told that he was "too smart". WTF???

Or not tall enough.

Or that they wouldn't give you the time of the day.

Or that they wanted you to chase after them as if it were some game. If I talk to you, I'm at least interested. My bloody interest wanes when you start playing silly, childish games. If I want to chase something, I'll chase a shot with a beer.

The "you're not my type" argument ceases to be valid when you rattle off all types of qualities that you want and that I have until you get to the 6'2" 220lbs deal. Hell, not all of us play OLB.

Quit focusing on irrelavant material things and focus instead on things which really matter. But wait, when a dude says something like that, he gets labelled. That's another thing, quit pigeon-holing dudes based on one impression. Fairness is a good quality, you know.

But I've rambled enough for right now.

Some people spent too much of their time concentrating on "What can he do for me" instead of "What can I do for myself" that I can see why it would take up much of your time trying to correct years of nothingness.

Originally posted by JSTUS
This takes so much of your time that you don't have time to "look" for a mate.:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

Some people spent too much of their time concentrating on "What can he do for me" instead of "What can I do for myself" that I can see why it would take up much of your time trying to correct years of nothingness.

Agreeing, It's always been about me, but 2003 just rhymes with me! I steadily striving and cutting *****s down as they come. I've spent aloooot of time on me, trying to be a better person, clearing my credit, and so on. During that time, I have had a handful of pontential guys to try and ride out with me, but I guess they didn't spend too much time on themselves. :goof:

Can a man just get a little sex every now and then? All that takes is a little understanding, equipment, and technique. What's all this other stuff yall talking about?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Originally posted by Panthro
Being single is a choice not destiny.

That is so very true. However, people see it as something is wrong with someone if they say they "choose to be single". Glad, I'm not of the world. :tup: :winkgrin:

I can't name one friend of mine that is happily married. Not one. Seems like people should stop being in such a rush to settle with the first thing that smiles and wait it out.

I agree, sad but true. My single life aint that bad and I don't feel pressed to get married or have a baby right about now. Everything happens in time. Life is about choices (good and bad). Just roll wit it.

I can't name one friend of mine that is happily married. Not one. Seems like people should stop being in such a rush to settle with the first thing that smiles and wait it out.

Thou shalt not lie.

Y'all know dayam well that you wanna' be married w/ 3-4 chillun' w/ the big house and the big benzo and the big pool and the fine husband that caters to your every need. You were raised like that. :confused:

Stop fronting. LOL :emlaugh:

Uh, Pantro.....there nothing wrong with getting married and having chirren. All I'm saying is why rush it and get the wrong person. I can do bad by myself and for the record I have a Benzo.

And another thing I don't have this set mold of how a man is supposed to look.

Thou shalt not lie.

Y'all know dayam well that you wanna' be married w/ 3-4 chillun' w/ the big house and the big benzo and the big pool and the fine husband that caters to your every need. You were raised like that. :confused:

Stop fronting. LOL :emlaugh:

:shame:

Tell the truth and shame the Panthro.

The single women I, ego, summa, sunt, ME, MOI, Je Suis, etc know are constantly bytching and complaining about lack of men when ALL along there were a TON of GOOD POTENTIAL mates right there in front of them.

I don't understand "woman" logic. Never did. Never will. You'd rather go after something that looks/feels good, but ain't good for ya' rather than have something that really doesn't LOOK/FEEL too great, but is the best thing for you. LOL :emlaugh:

It doesn't matter what society thinks in terms of a female being single. We all agree there. But!!!!!!! LOL You know dayam well that you wanna' be married and the rest of that stuff before you get "old." I don't think women are more in tune w/ being single as we men are. That's why it's <b>ridiculously easy</b> for us to move on once we're done w/ one of y'all.

Don't hate on the messenger. Hate the message.

MESS

I don't understand "woman" logic. Never did. Never will.

P~, first of all...STFU. :lol:

I will agree w/you on that statement though...you are NOT a woman; therefore, you will NOT understand us nor our logic.

Re: MESS

Originally posted by Dtown Jag

I will agree w/you on that statement though...you are NOT a woman; therefore, you will NOT understand us nor our logic.

No truer words have ever been posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back