Are you single women SEEKING marriage?! Sheeshhhhhh....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panther88

Banned
I'm sick and tired of being sick and TIRED of hearing SOME of you women of color between the ages of mid-20s and late 30s saying that you're waiting on God, Jehova, Jesus, Virgin Mary, The Epistle Paul, The Wise Men from the East, Moses, Lazarus, Silas, and whomever else to <b>send you your husband!</b>. :mad: Get REAL! :mad:

Your DAYUM standards are <b>ridiculously</b> too friggin' high! Period! Totally unrealistic! You spend a ton of time looking for the forest but you cannot see it because there's an oak sitting in your way. You'd rather CHASE the one that will abuse and use your arse rather than get w/ the ONE that will put you on the pedastal where you belong. Never understood that backwardness (my word). LOL

All this... <b>I want him to be 6'5", 225lbs, 28 inch waist, dark, good hair, intelligent, career bound, <u>spiritual</u>, family oriented, independent, emotionally secure, emotionally in-tune, rich (ROTF!), blah blah blah</b> yadda yadda yadda.... :rolleyes: Makes me sick to my dayam stomach (literally) to hear/read mess like that. I don't know WHAT world you live in, but, <b>single black men don't come in packages like that here in the USA! I suggest you proceed to crossover and pray that <u>that (Dwight) </u> amoral joker doesn't put a 1 mill $ policy on your head and have you knocked the "L" off while you're vacationing in the Everglades!</b> :rolleyes:

Get it through your skullz. I (my opinion), based on what I've seen and studied in my short time frame, don't think we men of color are born and reared like that. Those that ARE like that are now, more than naught, <u>already married</u>. (that's safe to assume) Most of us <b>grow</b> those attributes that you so desperately desire. When me and my crew were single, I don't recall us saying: <b>Bruh, I'mma go over here and purchase this mini-van 'cause I'm anticipating marrying me a woman in the next few years. :confused: ............. :lmao: </b>

So, get off your knees and use the brain that God blessed you w/ and recognize the male WHICH the Supreme One has ALREADY put in front of you that has the potential to "grow" those attributes that you deem necessary.

I kinda' poke fun at those single females that I know who are kidless and approaching that time for that biological clock thingy to expire and say: <b>You're asking too much for a SINGLE black man to be religious, gainfully employed, and family oriented simultaneously. Your standards are too high. LOL We have enough to deal w/ just being black and male in this country yet alone all of that other stuff you're trying to add on! :emlaugh:</b>

I could be wrong, but I haven't seen too many single men in those age ranges driving mini-vans, SUVs (for family purposes), station wagons, etc. <b>Most</b> of the ones I know drive non-family oriented vehicles (sports cars, trucks, ...) and live non-family oriented lifestyles (dating multiple females, partying like crazy, etc.).

WTF is wrong with all you scrubs today? Y'all bleedin' or what?

There's nothing wrong with a woman or anyone for that matter, having high standards. If a woman wants to wait around on the right one, then that's her business. Why you worried about it, aren't you already married?

:smh:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Yet another wasted topic that THEY could have discussed over der!

What's wrong with yall forum:confused: :lol:

Originally posted by ms.sonic96
Yet another wasted topic that THEY could have discussed over der!

What's wrong with yall forum:confused: :lol:

They're too busy posting pics of nekkid women up in there.

:hat:

I don't think you did Grambling, but maybe SUGE can teach you how to use em...

prod_pg_pic_satin_multi.jpg

:swink:

I am soooooo tired of hearing how hard Black men have it in America :vomit: and because of that they need "extra understanding." :whine: :whine: :whine: :whine:

Meanwhile, a black woman can get out there & work 2 jobs, take care of the kids, go to church, cook, etc. and still be "Ms. Right"for the right man.

But you said the magic words....Men aren't "REARED" to have those qualities. I've often said most girls are trained to be "a wife" while most boys are allowed to just grow up (without much training) & be a "man." A marriage is made up of a HUSBAND & a WIFE; not a MAN & a WIFE. Who wants to spend 10 yrs doing what his Mom & Dad should have done while he was a child? That will wear you out - QUICK!! :confused: :retard:

Just my $.02

Originally posted by Fortitude
. Who wants to spend 10 yrs doing what his Mom & Dad should have done while he was a child? That will wear you out - QUICK!! :confused: :retard:

Just my $.02

Is that a rhetorical question or what?

Well I gonna answer it! That's why so many "Ms. Right's" are "Ms. Single" When we try and get down with yall, doing all those things Fortitude was talking about that ya momma and daddy should have taught you, yall kick us to the curb for some fairytale relationship.

Exactly. Maybe, we'll just get a maintenance man until Mr. Right comes along. :rolleyes: @ this stupid topic

Originally posted by Dtown Jag
WTF is wrong with all you scrubs today? Y'all bleedin' or what?

There's nothing wrong with a woman or anyone for that matter, having high standards. If a woman wants to wait around on the right one, then that's her business. Why you worried about it, aren't you already married?

:smh:

Once again most of you women don't see the point in the MAN's statement. He isn't saying that you broads can't have standards and want a certain type of man, but what he is saying is that most of you are too blind to actually see that man who meets your criteria. Some of you people have some redicoulus issues that you need to work out.

Like my "friend" who is 33. She wants a man, and a kid really bad. But not only does dude have to have certain qualities, but he has to be over 6'4''. Mind you she isn't the tallest woman in the world. So when she met dude who fit her profile, but he was only 5'10''. She told dude to step. "God is going to send her her man." Now she is trying to figure out what is wrong with her. Where do I begin.....

The problem is that too many of you women want relationships like you see on TV. You watch soaps and movies and think that is how love should work. And when a man doesn't act like Cliff Huxtable, you think he isn't good enough. Well the sooner you people realize that he doesn't act like Cliff, because your arse ain't Clair. You people will be much better off.

But asking a woman to take responsibility for their side of bad relationships is like asking her to pull a tooth.

I'm just gonna say this and let you take from it whatever you want

Originally posted by Panthro
<b>You're asking too much for a SINGLE black man to be religious, gainfully employed, and family oriented simultaneously. Your standards are too high. </b>

<font color=red><font size=18>:lecture:
Know that, if I wasn't ALL THAT and OF HIGH QUALITY myself, I wouldn't ask for such. But since I AM... I CAN, DO AND WILL CONTINUE TO ASK FOR WHATEVER I DESIRE AND SET STANDARDS AS HIGH AS GOD IS IN THE SKY. IF I WASN'T ONE TO GIVE MY BEST, I WOULDN'T EXPECT THE BEST. </font size=18></font color=red>:bowdown: When "HE" appears in front of my face, I trust that God will let me know that is "HIM".

Now take that to your male forum and discuss it.
And for the lurkers, spread the word.:read:

:lmao: @ Sonic 96
This is how I feel about it:

Yes, I want to get married but it ain't like I'm looking for a husband today... I know there are things I need to work on for myself before I decide to commit to someone for life.

But I understand what you are saying though Suge. I don't have particular physical requirements, but a man does have to treat me a certain way, and he has to have ambitions and dreams... you know something to drive him.

Why some females act this way, Suge... I don't know

I understand my man's thread fully. Check it out....

1. God gave you everything you need to realize if a man is good for you. The first part is to stop &ucking with all these lame arses.

2. Most men who are single with no kids and never been married are not dogs. Women always want the thug looking guy. Why because women want to be dogged.

3. Can any woman tell me what the difference is between Marriage material and Boyfriend material.

4. Women always have these certain standards. If you want a man with these qualifications make dayum sure you are equal.

5. How can a woman say she wants a brother who owns a home if she doesn't own one herself.

6. How can a woman who's been a HO, expect to be taken seriously any dayum way.

7. How can a woman who is trying to be sneaky expect a man to be honest.

8. How can a woman who is liar expect not to be lied to.

9. How can a woman who is debt want a man who is not.

10. How can a woman who is indecisive want a man who knows what he wants.

Don't get me started on some of these lame arse, psychotic, penis in one hand and the bible in another, screwing their boyfriends best friend and frat brothers broads.

Originally posted by Dr. Sweet NUPE
4. Women always have these certain standards. If you want a man with these qualifications make dayum sure you are equal.

:eek: :eek: :eek: Same thing I said. That's the bottom line.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Sweets please don't expose the Church hos? That would just ruin some of these broads entire hustle. I know so many women who use the church as their club. That is where they go to meet men. they shout and pray hard on Sundays. But are the biggest **** in the SWAC Monday - Satruday.

Church hos are the worstest.............But they are the main ones "waiting on Gid to bring them their husbands"! Sad!

Originally posted by Dr. Sweet NUPE

1. God gave you everything you need to realize if a man is good for you. The first part is to stop &ucking with all these lame arses.
~We don't know you are lame until time tells

2. Most men who are single with no kids and never been married are not dogs. Women always want the thug looking guy. Why because women want to be dogged.
~ Always is such a broad word, lets not use it. Try this---> Some women choose to day thug looking guys. (Betta)

3. Can any woman tell me what the difference is between Marriage material and Boyfriend material.
~Boyfriend material is your first step. You have to be worthy of being my boyfriend before you are my husband. Once you are in, or at least thing you are in, the hubby qualities will start to show if you are worthy of that title

~AMEN, and same for the spoons

5. How can a woman say she wants a brother who owns a home if she doesn't own one herself.

6. How can a woman who's been a HO, expect to be taken seriously any dayum way.

7. How can a woman who is trying to be sneaky expect a man to be honest.
~Amen, and same for the spoons

8. How can a woman who is liar expect not to be lied to.

9. How can a woman who is debt want a man who is not.

10. How can a woman who is indecisive want a man who knows what he wants.
~AMEN

Don't get me started on some of these lame arse, psychotic, penis in one hand and the bible in another, screwing their boyfriends best friend and frat brothers, cock sucking broads.
~AMEN on not getting you started, and same for the spoons

Go to church to meet a good man or woman....WHY???? The preacher done already tapped that ARSE...the deacons are jacking off to the preachers video tapped threesome's....and let's not talk about the Catholic Priest these days.

Then women wanna where tight clothes and expect for brothers not to want to holla. Women these days are FOOLISH!!!!

Originally posted by Suge
Sweets please don't expose the Church hos? That would just ruin some of these broads entire hustle. I know so many women who use the church as their club. That is where they go to meet men. they shout and pray hard on Sundays. But are the biggest **** in the SWAC Monday - Satruday.

Church hos are the worstest.............But they are the main ones "waiting on Gid to bring them their husbands"! Sad!

Can you say Friendship West Bapt Church?

Originally posted by Suge

Bump that!:bump: :bump:

Funny yall go looking for the church HO's. I have a friend-guy in Dallas, and when I ask him if he missed church he repsonds, " Man, it's too many women at my church to be missing it."

:lecture: Figure it out! They are there for a reason and yall scoop em up!

Girl please....you know you busy looking at Rev. Jackson in his double breasted suit with his Stacy Adams.

Bump that!:bump: :bump:

Funny yall go looking for the church HO's. I have a friend-guy in Dallas, and when I ask him if he missed church he repsonds, " Man, it's too many women at my church to be missing it."

:lecture: Figure it out! They are there for a reason and yall scoop em up!

YOU'S A LIE, I'M AT CHURCH BY MYSELF ENJOYING MYSELF. BESIDES TOO MANY GAYS, I DON'T HAVE TIME TO DECIPHER WHICH ONE YALL WANT, ME OR HIM! :swink:

BUT NO, I'M AT CHURCH TO RECEIVE THE WORD, THERE ARE OTHER PLACES TO PEEP YALL OUT!:goof:

I know a place in Dallas where they "lay hands"
033102christ_1_prv.gif

YOU'S A LIE, I'M AT CHURCH BY MYSELF ENJOYING MYSELF. BESIDES TOO MANY GAYS, I DON'T HAVE TIME TO DECIPHER WHICH ONE YALL WANT, ME OR HIM! :swink:

BUT NO, I'M AT CHURCH TO RECEIVE THE WORD, THERE ARE OTHER PLACES TO PEEP YALL OUT!:goof:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back