And the 2001 SWAC Football Champs will be.......,

I just wish they didn't let it be so close and give y'all hope for this year.

It may be "Southern Logic", but that's exactly what happened. Maybe your saying that AAMU was more of a test to you? If that's the case, then my statement stands: Never send ****ies to do a Real Cats' job.

Damn Gramblingnites think they thinking with Freud or somebody. If they had, maybe they would have realized AAMU's Ego and Id and attacked it more than that pathetic showing in B'Ham!

Robber - I feel what you said but since this is the smack board.....
<br>
[SMACK MODE OFF]<br>
Mike - I do have a daughter, and she would not have been standing there, she would have gotten the hell out of there. I feel bad for the girl that got hit, and I don't condon fighting. But I am real when a fight starts. I was there and there were plenty of instruments thrown at people. It is my understanding (from band members) that either that girl or someone by her threw an instrument and hit someone in Southern band, The clip on national TV did not show this part, they cut in right after that and just showed the result. As told by Malcom X, if your child comes in with a snake bite, when you go in the yard, you are killing the first snake you see, your not going to wait to see if it has blood on it fangs.<br> I will teach my daughter that if you are in the mall with a group and they start stealing, you get the hell outta there cause they gonna arrest your black azz to. If you are sitting around a bunch of people cheating in class, you move cause they will say you are cheating to, if a fight breaks out, if you ain't swinging, you get the hell out of there, cause they ain't gonna just beat down your friends , they gonna jump everyone in the group.<br>[Smack Mode back on]<br>Them girls should have ran. You gotta be crazy to stand around in the middle of a gang fight.

Lewis... SMH..... LEWIS!!!!

Lewis said,

Them girls should have ran. You gotta be crazy to stand around in the middle of a gang fight.

Bruh, you need to let this one go. You can't make it look better. But, atleast you didn't say that it was never said. I'm glad to know that your band is a gang, also. Somebody from SU has finally said it.

BTW, I saw the whole uncut tape of the fight. Remember, I work in the media. The next day after the fight, every network in the world had the whole fight uncut. I remember clearly that girl standing there crying with a Clarinet, not a trumpet.... not a trombone... not a baritone..... not a mellophone.... not even a Sousaphone. But she stood there with a little bitty clarinet.... Plastic Clarinet..... and this gang member came from out of no where and clocked her ass. No one was standing next to her at the time.

Nevermind.... you gonna still say that dumb isht anyway. You may proceed! :(

THERE IS NOTHING AND I DO MEAN NOTHING THAT YOU CAN SAY TO JUSTIFY YOUR STANCE! JUST DEAL WITH IT AND LET IT GO!:(

Originally posted by Lewis

"It is my understanding (from band members) that either that girl or someone by her threw an instrument and hit someone in Southern band, The clip on national TV did not show this part, they cut in right after that and just showed the result."

So I suppose there was some type of "media conspiracy" against SU's band. :rolleyes:

Back