And the 2001 SWAC Football Champs will be.......,

BulldogM.Ed.23

Bulldog Fan/Supporter
That School that Everyone Loves to hate!!!!
SWAC9.jpg

Nonbelievers are welcome to post the best 0-7, A&P, D2, porch monkey jokes they can think of here----------------------------->

Have a Blessed day!:)

Wasn't it like 40 degrees that day.....and these nigs out there wit no shirts on.:emlaugh: :emlaugh:

They saw some white boys do it. And you know what they say (Porch) Monkey see, (Porch) Monkey do.

Boy I tell ya.....

First he said that the women in PV's band should have ran..... now this. Triflin'!

Originally posted by unknown1
Wasn't it like 40 degrees that day.....and these nigs out there wit no shirts on.:emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Don't start that up again. We're not going to talk about what some ASU band members had on!

They were just showing LOVE for their shool! You can show it by doing more than Crip walking you know.:D

Lewis,

Hell, we should have dressed something like that the last time we came to mudford, messed up my new outfit! :redhot: I could deal with the rain, but that DAYUM mud and portables!:bawling:
I hope that place is fixed!

Originally posted by Lewis
They saw some white boys do it. And you know what they say (Porch) Monkey see, (Porch) Monkey do.

Don't front now, Little Lewie!

You know that some of the SUcks faithful saw these same white boys do it and followed suit...

...it was just a dayum shame that could only do it in their LIVING ROOM[/i] while watching the game on TV! :D :p

Post "but we went there TWO YEARS AGO" comments HERE------------->

it was just a dayum shame that could only do it in their LIVING ROOM[/i] while watching the game on TV!

He actually thinks SU was watching this? :confused: Hell, after what we did to Grambling, we didn't have to watch. I just wish they didn't let it be so close and give y'all hope for this year.

Damn Grambling: Y'all started this ish. That's what we get for sending ****ies to do a REAL Cats' job.

Originally posted by Attack Dog

Don't start that up again. We're not going to talk about what some ASU band members had on!

They were just showing LOVE for their shool! You can show it by doing more than Crip walking you know.:D

Who crip walks? And what does the band have to do with it?:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: I bet the band had sense enough to put some coats on.:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

since when did showing school spirit at a championship football game become a bad thing????:confused: :confused: just because you wouldnt do it doesnt mean others should think the same way.......

Re: AAMU?

Originally posted by LadyLuck13
:emlaugh: :emlaugh:

that'll be the day....

:xeye:

Little lady...pleeze....don't...don't do this to yourself.:)

*wonderin' if she remembers the score of the game...*

PeNut Butta sponsors....send help! :(

Not one smile in the crowd...I wonder why? Thats a nice shot of the fans in the endzone though :emlaugh:

Originally posted by unknown1

Who crip walks? And what does the band have to do with it?:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: I bet the band had sense enough to put some coats on.:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Hint: Watches ;)

That's the same thing I was wondering about your band!:D

DAYUM AAMU AIN'T GOT NOT ONE CUIT GIRL IN THAT PICTURE.......THIS IS SAD.......AAMU GETS THE UGLY BROADS AWARD......

Originally posted by BulldogM.Ed.23
That School that Everyone Loves to hate!!!!
SWAC9.jpg

Nonbelievers are welcome to post the best 0-7, A&P, D2, porch monkey jokes they can think of here----------------------------->

Have a Blessed day!:)

Re: AAMU?

Matters not who represents the EAST, because whom ever it is will settle for, and be happy with the eastern dividion championship tilt.

Re: Boy I tell ya.....

Originally posted by Mike
First he said that the women in PV's band should have ran..... now this. Triflin'!
<br>That's just good advice. Let's analyize this:<br>If there is a fight with someone bigger than you that you can't beat what do you do: <br>a) Stand there swinging, trying to fight and get your azz whopped.<br>b) Stand there watching and talking sh*t, and get your azz whopped.<br>c) Take a swing, and say we ladies, so don't hit us back, and get your azz whopped. <br>d) run

Hey Lewis!

Do you remember the girl that was just standing there crying and all of a sudden this young man with a "S" on his chest runs up to her and BUSTS her in the mouth with the bell of his trumpet?

Bruh, would you be saying the things that you said, if that was your daughter and a Pukebox member came up to your daughter and smashed all her teeth out?

"Baby, this wouldn't have happened to you if you hadda ran. But, Daddy Lewis gonna get you some more teeth."

Triflin'!

Re: Re: AAMU?

Originally posted by Da Sleeper
Matters not who represents the EAST, because whom ever it is will settle for, and be happy with the eastern dividion championship tilt.

Now THIS is funny. When the hell has <font size=1>tsu</font> won a SWAC title to be running this kinda garbage??? Or are you running smack for Gram or SU??? Is that it???

<font size=1>tsu</font> has NEVER mattered in the SWAC race, and you ain't about to start now. :(

Re: Re: Boy I tell ya.....

Originally posted by Lewis
<br>That's just good advice. Let's analyize this:<br>If there is a fight with someone bigger than you that you can't beat what do you do: <br>a) Stand there swinging, trying to fight and get your azz whopped.<br>b) Stand there watching and talking sh*t, and get your azz whopped.<br>c) Take a swing, and say we ladies, so don't hit us back, and get your azz whopped. <br>d) run

Dude, that ship sank years ago. Let it go. Just rise above the past statement, as you had "appeared" to. That dog still ain't hunting.

Ike Turner send help. :(

Originally posted by SU Jag 79

He actually thinks SU was watching this? :confused: Hell, after what we did to Grambling, we didn't have to watch. I just wish they didn't let it be so close and give y'all hope for this year.

SOUTHERN LOGIC.

Re: Re: Re: AAMU?

Originally posted by Robber

Now THIS is funny. When the hell has <font size=1>tsu</font> won a SWAC title to be running this kinda garbage??? Or are you running smack for Gram or SU??? Is that it???

<font size=1>tsu</font> has NEVER mattered in the SWAC race, and you ain't about to start now. :(

I SEE WHY THEY SAY JSU LIVES IN THE PAST. STEADY STANDING ON WHAT THEY USE TO BE. AS I SAID BEFORE TxSU IS NOT THE TEAM OF THE PAST, IT IS THE TEAM OF THE FUTURE. AAAGGGHHHH! WHAT IS THAT?
HEY ROBBER, DO YOU SMELL IT? I THOUGHT IT WAS POTTED MEAT BUT I THINK IT'S PUSHY. YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE, AND WHEN WE DO CATCH YOU WE GONE BUNNY HOP YOUR ARSE LIKE VING RAYNES(SP).

<font size=1>tsu's</font> future is about as bright as lit match. So, keep running the "JSU is living in the past" bit. You see, when you have a past...... nevermind.

See ya in B'Ham. :snicker:

BTW, the brightest thing y'all gonna see is that bright light from Heaven when He comes to get y'all for persecuting His people.:(

Saul send help.

I'll be expecting a name change shortly.

Back