All-male dance group stirs controversy in Semmes, AL Christmas parade (photos, video)

Re: All-male dance group stirs controversy in Semmes, AL Christmas parade (photos, vi

Yes because homosexuals only come from dysfunctional households. :noidea:

I guess you missed reading the part, "more than likely", but most homosexuals if not all will tell you that they came from a normal family.

Re: All-male dance group stirs controversy in Semmes, AL Christmas parade (photos, vi

In high school health class, we watched a video of some random white chick give birth (uncensored). Yuck! Beautiful my ass.

In that case, you dislike how your mother gave birth to you, unless you were hatched like a bird. :lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

Ah JSUers...y'all need to be ;proactive and set the Clarion Ledger straight. The CL is reporting these folks at J-Setting Santas...:xeye:

J-Setting Santas cause controversy at Ala parade...http://www.clarionledger.com/article/20131223/NEWS03/131223017?cid=dlvr.it

I see you are trying to start a riot in Jackson. Didn't one of those butt bandits get arrested for putting a hit out on Dr. Meyers earlier this year when jSU fired the J-Settes dance coordinator?

I see you are trying to start a riot in Jackson. Didn't one of those butt bandits get arrested for putting a hit out on Dr. Meyers earlier this year when jSU fired the J-Settes dance coordinator?

whatchusaynah? really?

When you have black folks doing a dance called the nay nay and the red nose what do you expect? :shame:

I don't blame this on the J-Settes or Jackson State. If a man wants to be gay I have no problem with it. My cousin is gay but does not dress up like a woman. Yet when you dress up like a woman and wear lipstick and shit that is just down right sickening.

I believe these people were afraid to ban them because they would not have wanted to deal with a Gay Rights Group along with Al and Jessie. My thing is ATL is not that far away...plus go to a gay pride parade or something.

:shame:

I wouldn't waste my time worrying about this mess. Them gay dudes been doing this for decades. They admired the J-Settes and decided to mimic them. How can that be stopped??? No more than the hordes of drag queens that dress like stars and perform on stage. Nothing you can do about it. As for the Clarion Ledger, J-setting is the term that is used to refer to this crap. So, referring to them as J-Setting Santas is the norm. In this case, J-Setting is simply a verb. An act. Not the greatest ensemble of dancing beautiful women on God's green Earth.

I know I got better things to concern myself with.

-d8c4aa64965cb7c3.JPG

http://blog.al.com/live/2013/12/all-male_dancers_stir_controve.html#incart_2box

Cee, MH, Mighty, and all you Bammas,
Once again.............. Come get your people. :goof:

They better be glad them good ole boys didn't shoot they butts out of town. The look on their faces says it all. :shame:

They better be glad them good ole boys didn't shoot they butts out of town. The look on their faces says it all. :shame:

I was thinking the same thing. Being black probably saved them.

Folks gone learn what is accepted in the hood, isn't accepted every where else. I bet you they better not return next year or those gay dudes gonna have some trouble or should I say buck shoots at they azz. :scared:
I was thinking the same thing. Being black probably saved them.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

People, even rednecks, aren't as outwardly bigoted as some of you believe. These days everyone knows someone outwardly gay. They may not like it but they're more used to it than you think.

I wouldn't waste my time worrying about this mess. Them gay dudes been doing this for decades. They admired the J-Settes and decided to mimic them. How can that be stopped??? No more than the hordes of drag queens that dress like stars and perform on stage. Nothing you can do about it. As for the Clarion Ledger, J-setting is the term that is used to refer to this crap. So, referring to them as J-Setting Santas is the norm. In this case, J-Setting is simply a verb. An act. Not the greatest ensemble of dancing beautiful women on God's green Earth.

I know I got better things to concern myself with.

They let the Ku Klux Klan march, what not this goup? I think there are important things to explain to kids than this.

Them negros need to be kicked in the chin. :lol:

I would think the school, so far as the home games are concerned could do SOMETHING to ban this at the games. But how..........you run the risk then of a discrimination suit. If you try to stop "organized dancing" not sanctioned by the school......then you'd run into the risk of the he-she's saying "well then fraternities and sororities can't step in a group down by the ramp.

Either way, this ish is sickening.........I'm like The Founder.......if you're gay, fine...be gay, but you don't need to do all this extra sh-t to gain attention. That's what it's all about........flamers do crap like this for attention only. Look at them fools on R H of ATL......sickening assez.

I would think the school, so far as the home games are concerned could do SOMETHING to ban this at the games. But how..........you run the risk then of a discrimination suit. If you try to stop "organized dancing" not sanctioned by the school......then you'd run into the risk of the he-she's saying "well then fraternities and sororities can't step in a group down by the ramp.

Either way, this ish is sickening.........I'm like The Founder.......if you're gay, fine...be gay, but you don't need to do all this extra sh-t to gain attention. That's what it's all about........flamers do crap like this for attention only. Look at them fools on R H of ATL......sickening assez.

That's how I feel....

Here is a little history, j-setting was started by a man. He began using a baton first, then he put it down. He taught j-setting to the ladies of jsu and it took off from there.

Some of ya'll are acting like Jerry Falwell when he saw "Tinky Winky" carrying a purse!

Here is a little history, j-setting was started by a man. He began using a baton first, then he put it down. He taught j-setting to the ladies of jsu and it took off from there.

That man was a JSU twirler who later became the J-Sette's choreographer! His name was Hollis Pippen, the creator of J-Setting.

Back