All-male dance group stirs controversy in Semmes, AL Christmas parade (photos, video)

Re: All-male dance group stirs controversy in Semmes, AL Christmas parade (photos, vi

This shat has got to stop!!!! Sickening!!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Re: All-male dance group stirs controversy in Semmes, AL Christmas parade (photos, vi

did anyone peep out how they said they were at a Jsette competition in the "City of Jackson"

how does JSU let this type mockery go on in their city...not denouncing this stuff in the 90s led to all of this ...even in your own city :smh:
Damn. :smh:

-d2a619672c741212.JPG

Let's be honest. They only were able to march because they were black and the white people there were scared of having to deal with Jessie and Al.

Nope, it said the parade promoters were incensed when they say what they were...maybe they didn't know but you can best believe, NOW they do...

I can't lie... I am dying laughing looking at the expressions on people's faces.

I can't lie... I am dying laughing looking at the expressions on people's faces.

I was laughing at their expression also. One guy turned his son away so he couldn't see that mess. :lol:

They mimic the Jsettes but they only perform in Alabama. Been around since I was in college.

not true!..read the article it says they had a competition meet in Jackson,Ms ....smh

they even have pictures of it

they calling them drag queens now...

There is also a picture with these guys at the JSU game. I saw them in one picture taking a picture with an Alcorn student. JSU/Alcorn might be in cahoots. lol

This shat has got to stop!!!! Sickening!!!!

I agree, but how is it going to stop when they probably were raised in a household where their mothers had always dreamed to be a member of the J-Sette dance squad. These fools didn't wakeup one day and said they wanted to be J-Sette dancers. I'm sure they are living out the dreams of the person they admire the most, which is their mother.

I agree, but how is it going to stop when they probably were raised in a household where their mothers had always dreamed to be a member of the J-Sette dance squad. These fools didn't wakeup one day and said they wanted to be J-Sette dancers. I'm sure they are living out the dreams of the person they admire the most, which is their mother.

To save mankind we should petition the powers that be in Jackson to ban the J-Settes.

These dudes have been "J-Setting" for years.... They love and idolize JSU's J-Settes.... These are real dance groups, that have real dance competitions. It is better than many would like to acknowledge. I can remember a few years ago at a SU/JSU game in Jackson where there were several different dude "J-Sette" groups Dancing in competition while the bands were playing... This was going on in front of 40,000+ people...:noidea:

This crap is and WILL continue...

Remember J-Setting is happening across the country...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

To save mankind we should petition the powers that be in Jackson to ban the J-Settes.

If it would help humans to understand how they were created by nature to procreate, then I say get rid of them all. Human life would definitely cease to exist if every person in the world strictly decided to become homosexuals.

These dudes have been "J-Setting" for years.... They love and idolize JSU's J-Settes.... These are real dance groups, that have real dance competitions. It is better than many would like to acknowledge. I can remember a few years ago at a SU/JSU game in Jackson where there were several different dude "J-Sette" groups Dancing in competition while the bands were playing... This was going on in front of 40,000+ people...:noidea:

This crap is and WILL continue...

Remember J-Setting is happening across the country...

At the Capital City Classic a few years ago. A few of these groups came in and had a full-out battle. I was like "wtf"

If it would help humans to understand how they were created by nature to procreate, then I say get rid of them all. Human life would definitely cease to exist if every person in the world strictly decided to become homosexuals.

Fine. No J-Settes or Dancing Dolls. It's settled. We can't have dudes outchea looking at college co-eds in tight fitting uniforms 'cause it might make 'em gay. And we can't have that.

Fine. No J-Settes or Dancing Dolls. It's settled. We can't have dudes outchea looking at college co-eds in tight fitting uniforms 'cause it might make 'em gay. And we can't have that.

It really doesn't have anything to do with how women dress, but it probably has more to do with how you were raised. If your parents raised you to think like a woman, then it matters not how women dress or dance. More than likely, your confusion began in a household that was probably completely out of order.

It really doesn't have anything to do with how women dress, but it probably has more to do with how you were raised. If your parents raised you to think like a woman, then it matters not how women dress or dance. More than likely, your confusion began in a household that was probably completely out of order.

Yes because homosexuals only come from dysfunctional households. :noidea:

Well, thank God Steve Harvey created "Think Like a Man" to use as a resource to curb this confusion in our society.

Huh????

Well, thank God Steve Harvey created "Think Like a Man" to use as a resource to curb this confusion in our society.

I don't need a book by Steve Harvey (my chapter brother) to understand what it takes to create another life. I was properly taught by my parents that it takes the sexual act of a male and a female to create another life and if sex wasn't involved, the male and female ingredients (sperm and egg) are still required to create life.

I don't need a book by Steve Harvey (my chapter brother) to understand what it takes to create another life. I was properly taught by my parents that it takes the sexual act of a male and a female to create another life and if sex wasn't involved, the male and female ingredients are still required to create life.

In high school health class, we watched a video of some random white chick give birth (uncensored). Yuck! Beautiful my ass.

Back