Alcorn State vs Grambling Game Updates: 2:00pm CT





I’m talking about both teams. This score is crazy lol
Both were terrible & no one knows what the hell that was. 1066 yards total offense. Still only second place behind the 1994 Gram / Alcorn game with McNair & Kendrick Nord & over 1300 yds total offense.

Rembert & Lockhart will be excited coming in next week
 



This was some bad defensive football. I need one more

Challenging to watch overall with 1066 yds offense & 27 penalties ( 14/117 for Gram & 13/97 for the Braves). I had criticized Alcorns sloppiness last week with 13 penalties & Gram was even worse this week.

Gram needs to clean that up and the SWAC overall with so many penalties dragging down fluidity of play.
 
Challenging to watch overall with 1066 yds offense & 27 penalties ( 14/117 for Gram & 13/97 for the Braves). I had criticized Alcorns sloppiness last week with 13 penalties & Gram was even worse this week.

Gram needs to clean that up and the SWAC overall with so many penalties dragging down fluidity of play.
agreed
 
I’ll gladly Take the Win but we better get this defense and mainly the secondary together or JSU will have a field day against us.

Alcorn qb looked like Joe Montana and that wr was open all day long!

I doubt it

Alcorn has a history of when our QB play is elite, it is really elite. Nobody is balling like Jaylon Tolbert in HBCU football right now.
 
I doubt it

Alcorn has a history of when our QB play is elite, it is really elite. Nobody is balling like Jaylon Tolbert in HBCU football right now.
Two things can be true. He is balling, but it's not translating to wins 3-3 currently, as he is also reckless with the ball. We can score, so we can put up numbers, but not with just the QB as our backs can score too. Great numbers may not translate into more wins or anything of substance at seasons end.
 
Two things can be true. He is balling, but it's not translating to wins 3-3 currently, as he is also reckless with the ball. We can score, so we can put up numbers, but not with just the QB as our backs can score too. Great numbers may not translate into more wins or anything of substance at seasons end.

that wasn't the point of the discussion. QB play was.

Currently Alcorn sits atop of the West division.
 
I doubt it

Alcorn has a history of when our QB play is elite, it is really elite. Nobody is balling like Jaylon Tolbert in HBCU football right now.

I don't doubt it. Any secondary that let Cam McCoy throw for 300 yards can't stop anybody. Lockhart is one of the best QBs in the Swac (with only 10 starts under his belt).
 
Back
Top