Yes sir, I know. I would rather Gram rep the SWAC West than any other team in the West. Out of all of them, go Gram!!!!They both in the swac west
G-S...G-S...G-S-UUUUUUUUUU!!!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yes sir, I know. I would rather Gram rep the SWAC West than any other team in the West. Out of all of them, go Gram!!!!They both in the swac west
Congrats on the W bruh. Y'all won.Who are you asking? I turned the TV to Valley game I was disgusted.
Gram with the TD and lead. 63-59 with 19 seconds and I''m not sure if Gram can hold this lead at this point.
Who are you asking? I turned the TV to Valley game I was disgusted.
Gram with the TD and lead. 63-59 with 19 seconds and I''m not sure if Gram can hold this lead at this point.
Both were terrible & no one knows what the hell that was. 1066 yards total offense. Still only second place behind the 1994 Gram / Alcorn game with McNair & Kendrick Nord & over 1300 yds total offense.I’m talking about both teams. This score is crazy lol
1994 Alcorn vs gramI say gott dayam it is a basketball score in Gram lol. 59-56? TF no defense lol.
Kendrick Nord QB1 correct?1994 Alcorn vs gram
Was high scoring
Yes sir Nord was the QBKendrick Nord QB1 correct?
Hurt by txsu nopeHurt feelings....I was talking about the dumb ass announcers. I could care less if you sold out or not. Stop being sensitive.
Then learn to comprehendHurt by txsu nope
Both bands winded lmaodaaaaaang, that scoreI bet the bands were just cranking score victory songs nonstop.