AAMU, when will you take over???

Originally posted by Get Ready
Beating Morris Brown twice, Savanah State, and Tuskegee makes you sad. Yall are a sorry Division 1 team. You might need to go back to a place where you can compete.

did JSU have a good basketball season???

We had a group of nice guys trying to play basketball in the SWAC. As I listen to the game on radio, we had seniors taking hard fouls without dishing out some punishment on the opposition. We need some gold teeth ballplayers and I don't want any of those players who wear the removable gold teeth. I want some players with some permanent gold teeth. Soft kids cannot make it in the SWAC. Even if the officials are bad, if we had some guys with some gold we would not have lost four games by 1 point and the several by 15 points total. Gold teeth players don't lose the lead.

Look for the gold next year.

I must have missed something I didn't see A&M (the basketball school) in the tournament pairings. Have they received an auto-
matic bid to the dance? Are they too good to play with the rest of us? Will someone please let me know what has happened to the SWAC's basketball school? I think it's a shame that we will have the tournament without them. Let's be fair and give everyone a chance. If we petition the commish I'm sure he will let the basketball school in.

Originally posted by enswaclopedia
I must have missed something I didn't see A&M (the basketball school) in the tournament pairings. Have they received an auto-
matic bid to the dance? Are they too good to play with the rest of us? Will someone please let me know what has happened to the SWAC's basketball school? I think it's a shame that we will have the tournament without them. Let's be fair and give everyone a chance. If we petition the commish I'm sure he will let the basketball school in.

The only way to keep us from winning the tournament is to ensure we don't make it. If this crap happens again there will not be a tournament next year. Now the rest of the SWAC has to contend with the other bama.

Now if you quit speed reading and slow down, you will not miss something.

AAMU,

We on the Bayou would like to personally thank you for bringing the dust pan for our broom. I cant believe that MD called their basketball players soft. Maybe wearing gold teeth is a state of mind. I dont know if the good folks in Elmore stands would be props, but now is the time to recruit N. Alabama gold teeth players. The future is now. Has the NIT pairing been made yet? AAMU will probably draw a home game. I hear Auburn and LSU may be on the bubble and headed to the NIT. I wonder how the competition compares to the D-2 championship tourney? AAMU has a unique perspective.

Baseball , track, and vollyball.

Down to your last 3 "take over the swac" sports. Which one do you have the best chance at ? ......... A@M?!?!:shame:

Baseball & Track? Wrong conference; maybe the CIAA or SIAC.

S.U. aka "DADDY" is on a whole other level/planet than the SWAC in these sports. We may conceed volleyball however.

Yall forgot about girls softball, dont forget that.

hey, maybe we can let A&M have a play-in game. Naaaaw, thats OK, they are just a waste of time.

Originally posted by enswaclopedia
They have taken over the sport of football. Most of us Americans refer to this as soccer.

Soccer, huh? I guess that explains why you got your @sses KICKED in B'ham last October! :dizzy:

You're ishting me??????

Originally posted by Blacknbengal
NO, but we're heading to the big dance!!!!!

I think you might mean the SWAC Tourney. The SWAC Touney by no means should be misconstrued as being the big dance. "L", you'll be lucky to make it past the 1st round of the SWAC Tourney.

GR......

NO!!!!!!We didn't make it. Just don't get caught being one and done. With all of your posturing and promises, just don't get caught going one and done. :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

Originally posted by MightyDog
The only way to keep us from winning the tournament is to ensure we don't make it. If this crap happens again there will not be a tournament next year. Now the rest of the SWAC has to contend with the other bama.

We took care of the other Bama. Now, on to you....

Who is making sure that you all don't make the tournament? George Bush? Tom Joyner? Oprah Winfrey? NBA refs? Vince McMahon?

Nobody wants to hear AAMU's "conspiracy theory" about why they aren't in the tournament. The fact is that yall thought you were going to run the SWAC in b'ball and the only thing you are running are the lights in the cellar.

Miami Heat and Pat Riley...AAMU b'ball

Originally posted by STRAWDOG
GR......

NO!!!!!!We didn't make it. Just don't get caught being one and done. With all of your posturing and promises,

He didn't listen to you Straw. :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Blacknbengal
And who did you listen to Aluminum? We tried to told that the SWAC isnt the SIAC. LOL!

It sure as hell wasn't YOU, wit 'cho 'ol co-signin' @ss! :lol: at that!

Hey, I want a new car...a Mercedes C-Class. Will you co-sign a loan for me? What about my condo down in South Florida? Can you help me out co- chise? :lol: :lol: :lol:

You have never heard me bragging about JSU basketball......I know we suck. Show me one post....I just love to jab at your A&M folks that are suppose to be a basketball school, but cant even make the SWAC trny in one of the worst D1 conferences in the country. You dont know you suck. Thats all Im saying.

You have never heard me bragging about JSU basketball......I know we suck. Show me one post....I just love to jab at your A&M folks that are suppose to be a basketball school, but cant even make the SWAC trny in one of the worst D1 conferences in the country. You dont know you suck. Thats all Im saying.

What kind of school are YOU supposed to be? And why do you continue to use that animated version of Culberson in your signature?

You have never heard me bragging about JSU basketball......I know we suck....

GR........
One and done...:jump:

You betcha Bruh..........I guess Coach Stoglin is headed to Tn St??
:goof: :goof:

Back