AAMU, when will you take over???

Tigerpride

THE Logical ONE
I thought you were a basketball school?

I thought that the only reason that you were not SWAC Champs in 1998, 1999, 2000 and 2001 was becasue you were not eligible for the SWAC tourney?

Things shole is different in D1 ain't it.

How does a basketball school not even make it to the ball tourney?

Thank goodness for Pine Bluff.

you waited HOW MANY years to be able to post this BS???? :xeye: :p

:lmao:

Keep going, kid....as long as it makes you feel better. :)

Originally posted by Tigerpride
I thought you were a basketball school?

I thought that the only reason that you were not SWAC Champs in 1998, 1999, 2000 and 2001 was becasue you were not eligible for the SWAC tourney?

Things shole is different in D1 ain't it.

How does a basketball school not even make it to the ball tourney?

Thank goodness for Pine Bluff.

the same way a FOOTBALL school aint made it to Birmingham this century... **** HAPPENS.

He ain't got no dayum point!

Jack State FINALLY beat A&M in SWAC B-Ball this season, so he FINALLY grew a pair of nuts to start talkin' schitt! :p
Better late than never, huh? :lol:

If we hadn't been religiously kicking they're azzes and not regularly been amongst the top B-Ball teams in the SWAC since we got here (minus this season) then he MIGHT have a legitimate point, but uhhh....;)

yeah but you missing the point NT, you guys were suppose to kick butt as soon as you became eligible for the trny. You might not even make the trny and this is damn sad. You are tied with PB for last place. We want to know when you are going to take over the SWAC. Dahill, please dont counter with football smack, this is basketball season....aint that what yall use to tell us?

Is it time for the bulldogs to start their:

"I've gotten official word that we've been accepted to the NIT" thread?

What ever happened to old Mike.
The Bulldogs just aint the same without that dude.
They just wont open their mouths without him.
Can somebody go get him....and while you at it, find bornthrilla

Originally posted by C-LeB28
Is it time for the bulldogs to start their:

"I've gotten official word that we've been accepted to the NIT" thread?

didnt we just kick your ass????

What does that have to do with your NIT bid?

Are you guys on the road or will you play at home? Will the game be on ESPN 5 or Fox Sports North Huntsville?

Originally posted by C-LeB28
What does that have to do with your NIT bid?

Are you guys on the road or will you play at home? Will the game be on ESPN 5 or Fox Sports North Huntsville?

oh ok...just know that the WORST team in AAMU history beat the best Texas SO team in about 10 years.

That is probably one of the dumbest things you could say. One of the best teams within the past decade?

I refuse to give you a lesson right now. Some people just t-y-p-e just to be doing so. :smh:

Re: Re: AAMU, when will you take over???

Originally posted by DAHILL

the same way a FOOTBALL school aint made it to Birmingham this century... **** HAPPENS.

ahhh...it hasn't been a century yet, its 2003 :read:

A&M is just sorry. I coulda told them it wouldnt be easy in D1. Cant you just hear the SIAC calling them.
"Country Booooys...come baaaaack."

Originally posted by Get Ready
A&M is just sorry. I coulda told them it wouldnt be easy in D1. Cant you just hear the SIAC calling them.
"Country Booooys...come baaaaack."

What is your overall record against AAMU?????

Originally posted by enswaclopedia
A&M is a football school, but only because of its soccer program.
:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

We are still the best Tailgate school. Look for our 2003 windsuits and new jackets. We will accept playing 8 at a time this year. But just wait until we get some gold teeth players.

You guys had a 4x12' grill with four cold hotdogs on it. Did SAM's let you keep the grill overnight? A&M will always be a second/third class school.

Why didn't you go to Jackson today for the game. (SEASON OVER!) Woody Anferson would let you guys take the truck out of town anymore or could you not handle the famous STAMP's Burger?

Originally posted by J-State
You guys had a 4x12' grill with four cold hotdogs on it. Did SAM's let you keep the grill overnight? A&M will always be a second/third class school.

Why didn't you go to Jackson today for the game. (SEASON OVER!) Woody Anferson would let you guys take the truck out of town anymore or could you not handle the famous STAMP's Burger?

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

Yeah MD, I thought you were going to stop by. What happened to you man?

Beating Morris Brown twice, Savanah State, and Tuskegee makes you sad. Yall are a sorry Division 1 team. You might need to go back to a place where you can compete.

Back