AAMU -vs- Oakland in play in game

Status
Not open for further replies.

SONNY

The Future of Omega!!!!
AAMU -vs- Oakland in-play in game

Lets represent AAMU!!!

LEts break the streak of teams with losing records going on to become a 16 seed in the Tourny.

Obie, lead your TEAM!!!!
Good Luck Bulldogs.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Im maping out something on maps.com to see how far it is to drive.

We all need to support AAMU and Alcorn.

JaguarNation99 said:
Good luck Bulldogs!! Who's planning on making the trip?

I wish I could make the trip but classes come first! however I expect a good representation from AAMU alumni in that area of the midwest! they wanna see some Bulldog Basketball for the first time this season!

matter a fact Dayton is gonna rep A&M strong...I know of many younger alums who moved back home to Cleveland,Toledo, and Dayton to work over the past few years, not to mention all the older Alums who have sent kids down to attend AAMU! so it will be some DAWGZ in the house reppin!

...I wish I could go now cuz its gonna be people there I havent seen in years:(

1979 said:
What is the date and time of the game? Will the game be televised?

the game is on this tuesday March 15th in Dayton,Ohio! and it will be televised live on ESPN this time! not ESPN2...

dont know the time but it should be 7 or 8 eastern! someone help me out :read:

TRU3000 said:
the game is on this tuesday March 15th in Dayton,Ohio! and it will be televised live on ESPN this time! not ESPN2...

dont know the time but it should be 7 or 8 eastern! someone help me out :read:

7 eastern, 6 central.

CONGRATS BULLDOGS...REPRESENT THE SWAC......WE WILL WIN BUT AGINST UNC......AT LEAST YOU'LL WIN THE PLAY IN

sujag07 said:
CONGRATS BULLDOGS...REPRESENT THE SWAC......WE WILL WIN BUT AGINST UNC......AT LEAST YOU'LL WIN THE PLAY IN

I don't know !!! UNC is the most underachieving team i have EVER esaw. Whether its bad coaching with terrific talent or players simply nutting up under pressure. I think unc can be beat early. Might not be aamu but they can play thier game and get unc out of theirs.

Out of all the #1 seeds, UNC is the one I'd rather AAMU play. They've seemed to be a little too inconsistant at times this year. Hopefully we could catch them on one of those inconsistant nights. :cool: Also, I would like to see how our team stacks up against an ACC squad. If we shoot the ball like we did in the championship Sunday, the game may get rather interesting.

I guess some of yall havent' seen UNC play this year. There is NOTHING inconsistant about this UNC basketball squad. The games in which they had trouble are the games that the opposing team made them play halfcourt basketball. They SUCK in the halfcourt. It's not rocket science. The problem is that most teams dont have the ability to control the tempo against them. Wish I could say AAMU did because when UNC wins, they win big :(. Those dudes really do know how to get the ball up and down the court in a hurry.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Oakland won only nine games during the regular season yet earned thenselves a spot in the 65 team field by winning the Mid-Continent tourney. At 12-18, Oakland is the fourth team in as many years to make the Big Dance with a losing record.

TBone2 said:
Oakland won only nine games during the regular season yet earned thenselves a spot in the 65 team field by winning the Mid-Continent tourney. At 12-18, Oakland is the fourth team in as many years to make the Big Dance with a losing record.

AAMU better not sleep on them though!!!!!
We can beat them and turn this 64/65 thing to our advantage.

But really UNC is the weaskest of the No1 seeds. I shole hate to play Illinois or Washington.

Can they beat Duke right? NO, they couldn't even beat GT

Can they beat Washington right now? HELL NO!!!!

Can they beat Illinois right now..........Stop smoking.

UNC is the most unstable of the No. 1s.

BandFan said:
But really UNC is the weaskest of the No1 seeds.
Dayum what kind of weed u on bruh Come on man I know you guys are riding high but dayum, keep it real.
Hell we knew what we were in for when we played Duke last year.

BandFan said:
Can they beat Duke right? NO, they couldn't even beat GT

Can they beat Washington right now? HELL NO!!!!

Can they beat Illinois right now..........Stop smoking.

UNC is the most unstable of the No. 1s.

Can they beat Duke right now? It's a tossup. Depends on who controls the tempo. May had 26 and 24 on us the last game of the season. And that was WITH us holding their break in check.

Can they beat Washington right now. By 20 at least. Washington is an uptempo, 3 guard team. Any team that tries to push the tempo with those dudes are looking to be blown out.

Can they beat Illinois right now. See my statements about Washington.

I give NC the advantage agasint any team that plays uptempo basketball. Their weakness is in the halfcourt set because they tend to forget about May in the post. Kind of like Duke when Boozer was there. When they pound the ball in to May in the halfcourt, that dude goes to work.

MACBFAC said:
Dayum what kind of weed u on bruh Come on man I know you guys are riding high but dayum, keep it real.
Hell we knew what we were in for when we played Duke last year.

Low expectations from Bama South. We dont get into the tourney just to "GET IN", we get in to "WIN".

but I wouldn't expect that from someone from A-Stank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back