A





Originally posted by Blacknbengal
Pretti, where have you been hiding???


Hmm...Lets see..."Where have I been hiding???" That's a good question! I've been really busy with school, CO-OP, and extracurricular activites. I also preparing for A BIG EVENT to happen at ASU...I'll tell you'll about that later. But for real, I have 18 credits hours, working 24 hours at my job (Engineering department at Maxwell AFB-Gunter Annex), and doing extra stuff at night so I really don't have time to play around. I'm trying to build that foundation to a SUCCESSFUL CAREER! Other than that, I've been really LOW KEY!:p
 
Originally posted by PrettiEyes



Hmm...Lets see..."Where have I been hiding???" That's a good question! I've been really busy with school, CO-OP, and extracurricular activites. I also preparing for A BIG EVENT to happen at ASU...I'll tell you'll about that later. But for real, I have 18 credits hours, working 24 hours at my job (Engineering department at Maxwell AFB-Gunter Annex), and doing extra stuff at night so I really don't have time to play around. I'm trying to build that foundation to a SUCCESSFUL CAREER! Other than that, I've been really LOW KEY!:p

:eek: :eek: :eek:

What extra stuff at night???? :confused:

Well, anyway......I like a woman like you! ;)
 
Originally posted by Blacknbengal


:eek: :eek: :eek:

What extra stuff at night???? :confused:

Well, anyway......I like a woman like you! ;)

I don't think you can handle the TRUTH!!!:rolleyes: Anyway, I have dance and modeling practice at night.;)
 
Originally posted by PrettiEyes


I don't think you can handle the TRUTH!!!:rolleyes: Anyway, I have dance and modeling practice at night.;)

Trust me Pretti, I can handle anything. ;) You model??? I am really starting to like you. So, what type of dancing do you do? Dirty??? :)
 
Originally posted by Blacknbengal


Trust me Pretti, I can handle anything. ;) You model??? I am really starting to like you. So, what type of dancing do you do? Dirty??? :)



I do classical ballet, jazz, hip hop, modern, african and a little bit of salsa!:p I guess you can say that salsa is dirty...if you are dancing with a partner!:D
 
Re: *hateration mode activated*

Originally posted by TRU3000
Pretti why you talkin to that busta........I thought it was all about us:redhot: ;) ;) ;) ;)

Tru, there still is an "US"! I was trying to see if I still got it...you know... make the fellas addicted to me!:D
 
Traci, are you trying to make me jealous?:confused: You've played with their emotions enough. Come on back inside the house.:D
 
:confused: :confused: :confused: *Black quickly throws up his Hate Blockers*

Say Pretti. Do you Salsa often? I mean, with a partna in all. :D

Personally, I like to salsa. Maybe, we can salsa this year at the reunion? You are going to be there, right? I would hate to have to salsa alone. :(
 



me and my sweetheart pretti are going on a cruise around that time so it doesnt look like she will be there in the N.O.!!!!:redhot: :cool: :)


you need to find someone else
 
Originally posted by Blacknbengal
What??? Pretti cant come out an play? Is that what you are sayin? Say it aint so, Pretti.... :confused:


Yeah, I do salsa with a partner every now and then but it's been awhile. Don't look like I'm going to be at the reunion unless you wanna "pay" my way! ;)

TRU, I didn't know that we're going on a cruise. Is that your Valentine's Day surprise for me?:blush: I love surprises!:kiss:

Mr. Swac, I'm not ready to go inside the house. The streetlight is not even on yet!:D
 
Originally posted by PrettiEyes



Yeah, I do salsa with a partner every now and then but it's been awhile. Don't look like I'm going to be at the reunion unless you wanna "pay" my way! ;)


I would like to sponsor you, but I would hate for Tru to show up causin a scene talkin about some cruise you two suppose to be on. :rolleyes: :D
 
Out of all you lames....i'm the only one that can go over and kick it with Traci in person.

:D :D :D*middle finger*:D :D :D
 
Back
Top