Normal1875
A&M #1
A
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Originally posted by Blacknbengal
Pretti, where have you been hiding???
Originally posted by PrettiEyes
Hmm...Lets see..."Where have I been hiding???" That's a good question! I've been really busy with school, CO-OP, and extracurricular activites. I also preparing for A BIG EVENT to happen at ASU...I'll tell you'll about that later. But for real, I have 18 credits hours, working 24 hours at my job (Engineering department at Maxwell AFB-Gunter Annex), and doing extra stuff at night so I really don't have time to play around. I'm trying to build that foundation to a SUCCESSFUL CAREER! Other than that, I've been really LOW KEY!![]()
Originally posted by Blacknbengal
![]()
![]()
![]()
What extra stuff at night????![]()
Well, anyway......I like a woman like you!![]()
Originally posted by PrettiEyes
I don't think you can handle the TRUTH!!!Anyway, I have dance and modeling practice at night.
![]()
Originally posted by Blacknbengal
Trust me Pretti, I can handle anything.You model??? I am really starting to like you. So, what type of dancing do you do? Dirty???
![]()
Originally posted by TRU3000
Pretti why you talkin to that busta........I thought it was all about us:redhot:![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Originally posted by Blacknbengal
What??? Pretti cant come out an play? Is that what you are sayin? Say it aint so, Pretti....![]()
Originally posted by PrettiEyes
Yeah, I do salsa with a partner every now and then but it's been awhile. Don't look like I'm going to be at the reunion unless you wanna "pay" my way!![]()