A Note to Coach Stump Mitchell

Re: A Note to Coach Stump Mitchell ...

Neegro is your crazy...if JSU doesnt win this game by 3 scores, I will be totally disappointed.
Do you guys watch or know ANYTHING about football?

~snicker~ Say it again GR. As a matter of fact you should increase it to 4 scores. LOL.

Neegro is your crazy...if JSU doesnt win this game by 3 scores, I will be totally disappointed.

Might as well post that TxSU picture for you now then. You gonna be pissed the fugg off late Saturday night. And ole' lady is gonna just sache herself right in front of you for the hell of it.

Might as well post that TxSU picture for you now then. You gonna be pissed the fugg off late Saturday night. And ole' lady is gonna just sache herself right in front of you for the hell of it.
Aiight...it that makes you feel better. You cant tell me one reason yall will even be on the field after the 1st half. You dont belong on the same field with us. If you got embarrassed by TnSU, you dont belong on the same field with MightyJSU

Aiight...it that makes you feel better. You cant tell me one reason yall will even be on the field after the 1st half. You dont belong on the same field with us. If you got embarrassed by TnSU, you dont belong on the same field with MightyJSU
We had off the field issues against Tnsu. No such problems now.

GR is right. We'll be ran off the field by the 1st quarter. His predictions are always right.... Except for when he's wrong.

So you must have been pretty heartbroken last year huh?

Last edited:
Back