A Note to Coach Stump Mitchell

Philly Jag

Ok Stump. What you accomplished last week during the Alabama A&M game was good. It caught a lot of people off guard - including many Southern fans.

Last weekend's victory was a complete 180-degree turnaround from the Jaguars’ cluster mess of an opener in Nashville. That night, Tennessee State’s running backs basically kicked the SU defensive line's behind in a lopsided win. That weekend against TnState, SU couldn't even establish the run and got an up-and-down performance from both our quarterbacks, who completed only 48 percent of their throws.

Yes, we throttled A&M and could have scored at least two more touchdowns. But because of errors in catching the ball in addition to poor play calling we didn't kick A&M's behind with the potential that was there. Also, the revolving door of QB's last week in the fourth quarter I believe was not a good look. Don't care if we were up by two touchdowns – damnit that wasn't enough!

Now, I'm writing this post to remind you of how hot your ****ing seat is in Baton Rouge. (Excuse me Lord!)

Jackson State has not played in Mumford since 2007. It will be will be sheer pandemonium in that stadium Saturday night. If you lose this game Saturday, you better hope wish and pray, those boys play with heart and guts similar to how they played last year in Jackson. No one wants to see their team lose, but word is in Baton Rouge, heard all the way up here Philadelphia, that a riot is close to happening. And your name is written all over it.

Now, I'm flying to Atlanta for FAMU and I plan on seeing some damn good football - an improvement with short/long passing, running, beefing up that O-line, whatever - and whipping those Rattlers' butts next weekend! But first J-Stank.

In closing, Mr. Stump, the Jaguar Nation needs you to shut your trap with these silly predictions and one-liners and bring your A-game Saturday! Can you dig that?

Peace my brother. :lol:

Re: A Note to Coach Stump Mitchell ...

Ok Stump. What you accomplished last week during the Alabama A&M game was good. It caught a lot of people off guard - including many Southern fans.

Last weekend's victory was a complete 180-degree turnaround from the Jaguars’ cluster mess of an opener in Nashville. That night, Tennessee State’s running backs basically kicked the SU defensive line's behind in a lopsided win. That weekend against TnState, SU couldn't even establish the run and got an up-and-down performance from both our quarterbacks, who completed only 48 percent of their throws.

Yes, we throttled A&M and could have scored at least two more touchdowns. But because of errors in catching the ball in addition to poor play calling we didn't kick A&M's behind with the potential that was there. Also, the revolving door of QB's last week in the fourth quarter I believe was not a good look. Don't care if we were up by two touchdowns – damnit that wasn't enough!

Now, I'm writing this post to remind you of how hot your ****ing seat is in Baton Rouge. (Excuse me Lord!)

Jackson State has not played in Mumford since 2007. It will be will be sheer pandemonium in that stadium Saturday night. If you lose this game Saturday, you better hope wish and pray, those boys play with heart and guts similar to how they played last year in Jackson. No one wants to see their team lose, but word is in Baton Rouge, heard all the way up here Philadelphia, that a riot is close to happening. And your name is written all over it.

Now, I'm flying to Atlanta for FAMU and I plan on seeing some damn good football - an improvement with short/long passing, running, beefing up that O-line, whatever - and whipping those Rattlers' butts next weekend! But first J-Stank.

In closing, Mr. Stump, the Jaguar Nation needs you to shut your trap with these silly predictions and one-liners and bring your A-game Saturday! Can you dig that?

He was at the ticket office today. It's funny how FAMU fans called the SU game a blow out but with their OC, they say the game is a toss up. :lmao:

But philly

Jr says all these one liners from a losing coach is a good thing. I tried to tell him that the coach is not the cheerleader. He didn't learn his lesson from last year.

Good luck after Saturday.

Dude, you may as well get the picket signs ready cause neither SU's A-game nor Stump's one-liners will be enough to even compete with JSU's "B-" game or Comegy's coaching abilities. Stump just don't have enough in the cupboard for Mighty JSU, he just doesn't. That is all.

See ya in ATL, Philly. Maybe we can have some drinks and talk about how you all are going to run Stumpy out of Red Stick.

Stump ain't gong nowhere soon and the street committee might as well seat their old tired azzes down and stop making an azz out of themselves in section 8 E.

Stump ain't gong nowhere soon and the street committee might as well seat their old tired azzes down and stop making an azz out of themselves in section 8 E.
The real street committee, has Stumps back. ANOD(The one's Pete were talking about thats @ every practice) , Quarterback Club, and Blue and Gold Club.

8E??? Wait a minute, are they those ladies who were selling fish plates on the east side of Mumford?

8E??? Wait a minute, are they those ladies who were selling fish plates on the east side of Mumford?

You'll find out soon enough. BTW was that you i saw last night coming from constitution all JSU flagged up, driving down a one way exit headed into on coming traffic from the I-10?

Sent from my Galaxy "S"

You'll find out soon enough. BTW was that you i saw last night coming from constitution all JSU flagged up, driving down a one way exit headed into on coming traffic from the I-10?

Sent from my Galaxy "S"
Well, I do like going against the grain and you all should put up more signs.

Sent from my Galaxy "S"
:lmao: :lmao:

But philly

Jr says all these one liners from a losing coach is a good thing. I tried to tell him that the coach is not the cheerleader. He didn't learn his lesson from last year.

Good luck after Saturday.

Tell that to Tom Brady. Also tell that to Rex Ryan.

Players and Coaches have riled up fans before. Aint nothing new. Hell Brady told his fans to get lubed up for the next game. LOL. We all know what Ryan says all the time.

Last edited:

Tell that to Tom Brady. Also tell that to Rex Ryan.

Players and Coaches have riled up fans before. Aint nothing new. Hell Brady told his fans to get lubed up for the next game. LOL. We all know what Ryan says all the time.

Those guys are winners...they are proven. Lyvonia is nothing but a loser.

Those guys are winners...they are proven. Lyvonia is nothing but a loser.

Oh I get it. He can't say anything until he wins. Gotcha.

Talk that isht Stump. Fugg em. If you win talk some more....if you lose talk even more. Fugg being humble.

Real talk, I expect JState to have its hands full w/ SU tomorrow. Methinks the guys are inspired and the youngers have learn't to win and desire it more and more.

It'll be a slugfest. :tup:

Real talk, I expect JState to have its hands full w/ SU tomorrow. Methinks the guys are inspired and the youngers have learn't to win and desire it more and more.

It'll be a slugfest. :tup:
Neegro is your crazy...if JSU doesnt win this game by 3 scores, I will be totally disappointed.
Do you guys watch or know ANYTHING about football?

Back