A Little Something for the ALCORN and GRAMBLING fans

That was Black College & SWAC Football at it's finest. I sure wish I could get a copy of the whole game. That game was classic and it is worth watching again and again. :bowdown:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
That was a great game, they put up a lot of points that game. Man swac football was so interesting. I was all into that highlight.

I was there. There were sooooooooooooooo many people there that night. It took us 45 minutes to get from Grambling to Ruston once we got on the road.

Those clips brought back memories. I remember going with my sister and brother-in-law to the games sitting in traffic forever. BUt all that traffic was worth it when you got to the game. A classic year for the SWAC. good post

I remember arriving at the stadium, buying my ticket and not paying attention to where I was walking. When I finally got my bearings, I was standing in the midst of the Golden Girls, who were beginning to line up to enter the stadium. I musta spinned around for about 5 minutes just looking at those golden ARSES.

Thanks "NOISE TALKA"

That brought back memories. I glad people are starting to realize the potential of "You Tube". Anybody can just about post any vid. I see where Grambling has 18 vids. It's a good way for people to see what we have known for years. The need to work on picture quality, but who can really complain.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I wish we could show the Bama State-JSU game a couple of years ago at Memorial Stadium. It was just as thrilling and probably more so due to the referees.

I was at that game also. No defense. I think the score at the end of the 1st qtr. was 28-21. 35-35 at the half. No defense. Stadium was packed nearly an hour before the game.

Dude did yall see the crowd!!!! Man...

Robber I think we were standing next to each other cause I kept bumping in to this dude who was about 6'2'' looking at the Golden Girls.

Hella game!!!!! :tup:

Athletes like Jones (GSU) and those O-linemen (a staple for Gram back in the gap) were awesome!!! No need to comment on Air McNair II or his wideouts. :eek:

That type of excitement is where SWAC fball needs to return to! :nod:

Why did Cardell have McNair passing at the end of the half?

Man, if McNair had came to JSU and had Big Daddy's Defense, he would not have lost a game in 4 years.

Devil's Gun Trigger Man said:
straight video game action, NO DEFENSE!
Trust.McNair made defenses look bad. SU had a great D in 93, lead the nation, but McNair made SU look bad,real bad be we won the game.

SUjagTILLiDIE said:
Trust.McNair made defenses look bad. SU had a great D in 93, lead the nation, but McNair made SU look bad,real bad be we won the game.

So SU won as well? Damn. This says that Alcorn only had offense.

BYW...where is Kendrick Nord now?

Back