2024 Swac Media Day

SWAC title coming back where it belongs. Told yall a few years back we’re building a sleeping giant. Wouldn’t be surprised if we started a Saban or Kirby Smart type of run in the SWAC starting this season
Robinson will find away to screw yall one game short as always. Y’all ain’t ready for prime time in Montgomery. Andrew Body and all. This pipe dream will be over during the gauntlet.

SWAC title coming back where it belongs. Told yall a few years back we’re building a sleeping giant. Wouldn’t be surprised if we started a Saban or Kirby Smart type of run in the SWAC starting this season
As long as the QB can throw the deep ball, the offense will be dangerous. At TSU, he had a challenge throwing the deep ball with accuracy and that drove me crazy. I think I was the only one in our private forum talking about it every weekend.

As long as the QB can throw the deep ball, the offense will be dangerous. At TSU, he had a challenge throwing the deep ball with accuracy and that drove me crazy. I think I was the only one in our private forum talking about it every weekend.
He played hurt after his freshman year. I think he is healthy now.

Reactions: J C
Man, on a deep pass, he couldn’t hit an ocean out of a boat in his freshman year.

That is his weakness IMO

Athletic and can make the short to intermediate passes but deep passes were hit and miss. In the ASU system, he won't have to do everything with their run first mentality but he's gonna have to make some deep throws if they wanna win a loaded East

That is his weakness IMO

Athletic and can make the short to intermediate passes but deep passes were hit and miss. In the ASU system, he won't have to do everything with their run first mentality but he's gonna have to make some deep throws if they wanna win a loaded East
But he’s really good with his feet and short passes. He’s dangerous…

That is his weakness IMO

Go back and look at Bama State spring game. Body looked his best with deep throws. I came away questioning his short and intermediate game. We Hornets are glad to have him under center. He’s shown leadership on and off the field and has won over his teammates, coaches and fans.

Back