2024 Swac Media Day

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Lawd. Po Texas Southern… they got a new corch Lenard… smh 🤦🏽‍♂️ damn you SWAC… y’all done pissed ole PV off.
I'm sure Dishman than used all sorts of sTu athletic budget $$$, since they are far, far richer than we piss po' PV folk, to hire consultants and former professional teammates to come in and assist.

Those consultants won't be on the field that Saturday playing the game.

Just watch our offensive and defensive #s from game "zero." IF our OLine can do what needs to be done, it'll be an exciting explosion.

Alcorn 1st? didn't expect it but obviously The Golden Helmed reputation precedes them, Go Braves

Bruh, in all honesty, I'm slightly elated AlcSU was picked 1st and not us. That's a big bulls-eye that most teams target as the season ensues.

With that HC'ing change and other staffing changes, what type of continuity do you think AlcSU will see? We know about the traditional defensive strength but what about the O? STs?

Bruh, in all honesty, I'm slightly elated AlcSU was picked 1st and not us. That's a big bulls-eye that most teams target as the season ensues.

With that HC'ing change and other staffing changes, what type of continuity do you think AlcSU will see? We know about the traditional defensive strength but what about the O? STs?

resize

"I 'member what'chall did to me when I was @ Pine Bluff, mf'er!"

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

Honestly offensively is my concern, I trusted McNair's ability to groom and develop QBs. He played to their strengths and minimized their weaknesses.
I must see Coach T show that type of patience with his choice of QBs. I expected to be picked 3rd with all the staff changes. It was really a surprise

Back