2024 Olympic Track and Field Schedule

Well, just curious if anyone thought the situation before the women's 100 meter final was puzzling? Even though it was reported, none of the athletes made a big deal about it. Yet at this level, everything counts. So I can't help but wonder if Sha'Carri would have ran that faster time that she was well capable of running. I was more puzzled with the two Jamaicans deciding to pull out. Lot's of things can be made out of that. Anyhow, congrats to her for winning the Silver and to Julien Alfred for winning the Gold.

As for Noah Lyle, man he's different but uh, I just chalk it up to a newer different generation from when I was that age. #shrug Congrats to him for taking the Gold as well in a good competitive race. That's what I always long to see...
The Jamaicans probably felt that the Olympics needed them more than they needed the Olympics and at this stage of their careers I am not sure I disagree.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqPjyHJXkiQ

:)

BTW Kerley and Lyles hugged each other after the 100.

Noah Lyles' girlfriend made it out of the first round in the 400m.

200 meters

I am looking forward to both 200m finals-especially Gabby Thomas against Julien Alfred.

Ages

Julien Alfred 23
Kaylyn Brown 19
Tia Clayton 19 (soon to be 20, birthday August 17)
Melissa Jefferson 23
Sha'Carri Richardson 24
Twanisha "TeeTee" Terry 25
I forgot to mention that Tia Clayton has a twin sister, Tina, who is also champion sprinter.

I think Great Britain will take second in the women's 4 x 100. U.S. should win by a big margin.

Okay, I haven't seen it yet but I see it trending in my own social media. Man this is just sad. At this point they just need to start a pool on whether or not the U.S. Men's 4 x 100 Relay team will hold on to the baton in every major event. #sheesh

Okay, I haven't seen it yet but I see it trending in my own social media. Man this is just sad. At this point they just need to start a pool on whether or not the U.S. Men's 4 x 100 Relay team will hold on to the baton in every major event. #sheesh
Our men 4x100 relay teams can fvck up a wet dream. Yes, I said it.

angry days GIF by Global TV

Back