2021 SWAC Championship - Prairie View A&M vs Jackson State Game Updates: 3:00pm CT

Long time coming! Congratulations to my homies over at JSU. I had a bunch of fun with you crazy MFers yesterday! Now, I have to get my arse up and head back NOLA.

What a great atmosphere yesterday. I have always said no HBCU has a better pre-game atmosphere like JSU. There is a certain smell in the air the screams “it’s a great HBCU day” when you get out of your car and head to the gate. I told many of you before the word was out that Deion Sanders was getting ready to land at JSU and immediately take a SWAC Title, and it happened.

I know my PV peeps who I am cool with around here don’t want to hear this right now because they wanted to get the W, but Dooley fought his way into the SWAC Title Game. As I promised y’all, ugly or pretty, Dooley is a fighter and was going to find a way to get PV in the SCG. He came up short, but he did get there.

Thanks for the hospitality JSU and PV! I enjoyed this one

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Congrats J-State on SWAC Championship. Good job PV on your season. If Dooley does come to SU he will be able to recruit La. players that he couldn't get to PV. I think he will be awesome and SU will return to the top as we are not that far off.......just need a solid coach.

Congrats J-State on SWAC Championship. Good job PV on your season. If Dooley does come to SU he will be able to recruit La. players that he couldn't get to PV. I think he will be awesome and SU will return to the top as we are not that far off.......just need a solid coach.
Ut ohhhhhhh... @JAGSC lol

I had to sift through a lot to get to the most real post on this thread.

When the run game started clicking and was unstoppable at certain points, I grimaced. The big, strong back from liberty has skills, imho. No disrespect to JSU's current RB core but put PV's Brooks in that same backfield and man oh man oh man!!!!! 😱😱😱

While here, JState's LB'ers are the BEST I have seen in the SWAC since SU's heydays of dominance in the 90s. That crew is head and shoulders above all SWAC teams. Period.

JSU is TSU 2010 when Cole has those monster defenders

To our Prairie View A&M brethren, I am equally happy for you! I know it’s been a while since the Panthers have vied for the SWAC Championship, but if getting there is only half the battle, PVAMU definitely has the “fight” in them to claim the victory.

Congratulations Prairie View on a very, very impressive season!

CONGRATULATIONS 2021 SWAC WESTERN DIVISION 🏈 CHAMPIONS!!!!

Wonderful representation of the West! 💜💛
Thank you Lioness!!! This means alot coming from you!! 🥰😘❤❤❤

Mad props to JSU. I was on the fence about the hire, but you guys proved me wrong. So go beat those bulldogs, I don't want anymore bragging rights for the MEAC.

And props to yall AD, he did not go into the SWAC dumpster of Coaches" but went outside the norm and hired Sanders and it is paying dividends for you guys

Is it possible that PV did offer an extension..........and Dooley turned it down??????
Even if he did, you telling me the best SU can do is Dooley. I mean let's be serious... Last time I check PVAM has not dominated SWAC football. Why are we paying these lazy AD's to go after the same ole recycle coaches..SU went to many SWAC championships these past years and lost.. Where was PVAM. Again FOOLS GOLD =DOOLEY. STOP getting coaches because they are "hot" and I use that word loosely and actually do a serious coaching search instead of the hot trash recycle dump that is the Merry-Go-Round of swac coaches

Last edited:
Great game Pvu as expected. Your DC did a great job showing blitz and then dropping 8 in coverage. It neutralized our passing game all day but left you guys susceptible to the run. You took away what we do best and that was a good recipe to get a W

The darkside defense and sp teams came to play yesterday. Best defense in the Swac and they all showed why.

Swac champions dammit..."And 0" in the Swac during the first year. It's only about to get worse.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Have you not watched us all season? Our oline is horrible and I’m being nice
Nope you are WRONG, they shuffled something on your O Line and your OC changed some of your scheme for the championship because unlike our coach , your coaches actually scout upcoming opponents. I saw some formations in your run game that were different from before, very good coaching

Good job JSU, congrats on the trophy you deserved

Nope you are WRONG, they shuffled something on your O Line and your OC changed some of your scheme for the championship because unlike our coach , your coaches actually scout upcoming opponents. I saw some formations in your run game that were different from before, very good coaching

From the outside looking in, I can understand your point of view and I can see why you would
Say that. But you don’t even know the half fam 😂

Your staff did a great job limiting us offensively

Back