2021 SWAC Championship - Prairie View A&M vs Jackson State Game Updates: 3:00pm CT

Major congrats to THEE Jackson State University on the SCG victory and SWAC football championship. Finish it by returning The Celebration Bowl back where it belongs.

Really enjoyed the J-M atmosphere yesterday and all day today.

Out with the old; enter the new, PV! Always great to be a Panther!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Our defense did not lose this game. They showed why Sheduer Sanders should not be the 1st Team All SWAC QB.

We may have lost the game, but hopefully we will gain a new and better head coach.
Y’all pass defense played elite today. Y’all run defense was iffy. I think y’all should have kept pass in

Look who I ran into at the tailgate.
Our defense did not lose this game. They showed why Sheduer Sanders should not be the 1st Team All SWAC QB.

We may have lost the game, but hopefully we will gain a new and better head coach.

He only threw for 85 yards.

To our Prairie View A&M brethren, I am equally happy for you! I know it’s been a while since the Panthers have vied for the SWAC Championship, but if getting there is only half the battle, PVAMU definitely has the “fight” in them to claim the victory.

Congratulations Prairie View on a very, very impressive season!

CONGRATULATIONS 2021 SWAC WESTERN DIVISION 🏈 CHAMPIONS!!!!

Wonderful representation of the West! 💜💛

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
The OL shuffle kind of fixed the run game but it killed our passing game. I can't wait for better lineman to show up on signing day. However, I am very excited about the win and trip to the CB bowl. We aren't a perfect or unbeatable team but we are champions. 💙

Doing what he does with no lineman is why most people wanted him on there. Great game plan shutting down our passing attack. It made us use our backs and one had a 100 yard game which hasn't happened in weeks. Hats off to your coaching staff, they made this championship very interesting before the 4th qtr.

The commentators kept talking about Dennis Thurman but I guess they do not know or remember Bubba McDowell.

Doing what he does with no lineman is why most people wanted him on there. Great game plan shutting down our passing attack. It made us use our backs and one had a 100 yard game which hasn't happened in weeks. Hats off to your coaching staff, they made this championship very interesting before the 4th qtr.

Naw - he had decent linemen - he looked liked a freshman today most of the time - he and glass are the same type of QB - pocket passers. Glass is the better player as of today.

The OL shuffle kind of fixed the run game but it killed our passing game. I can't wait for better lineman to show up on signing day. However, I am very excited about the win and trip to the CB bowl. We aren't a perfect or unbeatable team but we are champions. 💙
I had to sift through a lot to get to the most real post on this thread.

When the run game started clicking and was unstoppable at certain points, I grimaced. The big, strong back from liberty has skills, imho. No disrespect to JSU's current RB core but put PV's Brooks in that same backfield and man oh man oh man!!!!! 😱😱😱

While here, JState's LB'ers are the BEST I have seen in the SWAC since SU's heydays of dominance in the 90s. That crew is head and shoulders above all SWAC teams. Period.

Back