2016 SWAC Baseball Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd get a more quality conversation from a brick wall brah. You're wasting keystrokes and broadband attempting to reason w/ "it." :D lol Kudos to Camacho, one of the SWAC's best, ever.
Lol you right about that and then dude got caught telling a lie about Camacho playing SU last season. Camacho pitched against PV in the tournament last season and the next day we played against SU.

As usual, you are wrong. Camacho didn't pitch against SU last season. Once again, dude has only lost once in the last 3 seasons. He's pitched in 40 games and only lost one game but apparently that's only considered good. Oh yeah btw, he's a 3 time SWAC Pitcher of the Year
Ok I got him confused with Renda. One of my friends, former SU assistant coach told me last year they were facing the Swac pitcher of the year. Got them confused. We will see how high he gets drafted. I wasn't impressed Wednesday.

Lol you right about that and then dude got caught telling a lie about Camacho playing SU last season. Camacho pitched against PV in the tournament last season and the next day we played against SU.

"It" is mentally retarded, brah. The only thing we normal people can do is steer clear of people like those. They are quite volatile. smh :(

No lie, I got him confused with Renda or whatever his name was. Wasnt Renda the Swac pitcher of the year last season?. Panthro in his feelings. He can't handle the truth lol. He starts throwing out insults like a child lmao. I'm not the only one that feels that's a insult.

Last edited:
So why are you stalking my post lmao. Get out your damn feelings lmao.

Ummmmmm.... excuse me sujagLIES4ever... I was talking to Sting, was I not? <- that's what a question mark character looks like, btw :D lol.

The subject of interrogative sentences may not be obvious. Typically, you can spot them right after the verb. But there's a way to make the subject easier to spot. Simply rewrite the question into a statement and then the subject is then easy to find.

As usual, you are wrong. Camacho didn't pitch against SU last season. Once again, dude has only lost once in the last 3 seasons. He's pitched in 40 games and only lost one game but apparently that's only considered good. Oh yeah btw, he's a 3 time SWAC Pitcher of the Year
Let's see how he does today. Out of his four years at Bama State, he's yet to win one SWAC title. Perhaps today will be his day.

sTu 0
ASU 3
Bottom 5

sTu's coaching is going to get them killed. You have a pitcher who is making Bama reach and pop out all day, and then you change up what you are doing for the best hitter on the field. That outside fastball on the first pitch resulted in the ball going 4 feet over the right wall.

sTu needs to stop taking that first strike at the plate and hit away. SU gave everyone the formula Friday to beat Bama St. sTu has left 12 men on base so far

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back