2015 Celebration Bowl: Alcorn State vs North Carolina A&T - 11:00am CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Uh, I missed the last touchdown. I briefly turn to the Notre Dame-Indiana men's basketball game. The Irish are leading.

If it's 35,000, that's damn good. Compare to other bowls after bowl season is over !!! 35,000 can just look small in a 80,000 seat stadium !!!

35K is great for a football game in December between two FCS programs. That would be good for a lower level FBS bowl.. However, we both are watching this game and it's clear not more then 22K people are in attendance. They didn't even sell tickets on the 3rd level. It looks bad on TV.

Once again this is a very, very good game. Those in actual attendance is very disappointing. I don't care what number they announced. This game doesn't look good on TV.

Cohen is a beast.

Again!!! Alcorn has good coaches but they call bad plays at times!! That screen play was not at the right time. 4 minutes left, just stay with what was working !!!! That was a waisted 4 downs !!!

Honestly 35,000 in a 80,000 seat stadium would look small. I'm here and I counted around 20,000 at best !!! Even if u brought everybody down to the first level which would probably be half of the stadium total capacity which is 75,000 so the lower level would be around 35.000 and if everybody came down it still wouldn't be 35,000 more like 20,000-22,000

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
You would have never told me Alcorn would let a RB get almost 300 yards on them on 21 carries (most on those 3 70+ carries)

Never seen them tackling that badly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back