2015 Celebration Bowl: Alcorn State vs North Carolina A&T - 11:00am CT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Game Alcorn. The Game was Competitive. It kept people tuned in and entertained. Ultimately, NC A&T did what they had to do to win. Great Season Braves!!!

I do think though at least for the Inaugural Celebration Bowl... It is more beneficial for Broadway to win this one for the Survival and Continuation of the game.

Great game. Both teams fought hard. Cohen is a beast. And Alcorn's struggle in goal to go situations hurt them in the end. Even though they scored earlier, they had to do it with trick plays. In the end, they couldn't do it when they absolutely needed to. Overall great game, and an excellent Celebration Bowl I. Looking forward to next year, and hopefully PV's participation in CB II.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
In the modern era of college football, the MEAC is a better conference. I am not a Jay Walker fan, but he is 100% correct when he talks about how the MEAC is just more plays more physical than the SWAC. Congratulations to Rob Broadway and the great job that he has done for NCA&T. He is a great coach and knows how to manage a division I college football program. That program was in terrible shape when he arrived

I am not sure how accurate this is, but I was told that the great Eddie Robinson told GSU alums that Broadway was the perfect man for the job not to long before he died at a function in Grambling. Any truth to this?

In the modern era of college football, the MEAC is a better conference. I am not a Jay Walker fan, but he is 100% correct when he talks about how the MEAC is just more plays more physical than the SWAC. Congratulations to Rob Broadway and the great job that he has done for NCA&T. He is a great coach and knows how to manage a division I college football program. That program was in terrible shape when he arrived

I am not sure how accurate this is, but I was told that the great Eddie Robinson told GSU alums that Broadway was the perfect man for the job not to long before he died at a function in Grambling. Any truth to this?
Look, the MEAC's best beat the SWAC's best today, but there is no way you can take from that game that one conference is hands down better than the other. Hell no!!!

Look, the MEAC's best beat the SWAC's best today, but there is no way you can take from that game that one conference is hands down better than the other. Hell no!!!

I agree with you WWP. Rod Broadway is just that damn good of a football coach at this level. He has basically won everywhere he has been. The real loser in the game ironically happens to be Grambling. Broadway could have built a Dynasty at Grambling.

If that little bastard from A&T doesn't make it to the NFL I will be pissed.

He's good but don't let what he did today against some horrendous tackling get it twisted for you. He's going to be to small because of what level he's playing on.

Not saying he won't get in somebody camp. But he's not going the draft route I promise you

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
He's good but don't let what he did today against some horrendous tackling get it twisted for you. He's going to be to small because of what level he's playing on.

Not saying he won't get in somebody camp. But he's not going the draft route I promise you
I agree. I mean the dude only avg 5 yds per carry this season. Alcorn's poor tackling and overall defense made the fella look like a hall of famer.

I don't know if I could call Broadway a great coach. If you look at the stats the game shouldn't have been close. A&T wasn't that great on offensive. They had a player and O line that was head and shoulders above Alcorn

I don't know if I could call Broadway a great coach. If you look at the stats the game shouldn't have been close. A&T wasn't that great on offensive. They had a player and O line that was head and shoulders above Alcorn

That two QB system is for the birds.

Alcorn would've won the game in a rout if it wasn't for the homie Tarik.

That man is a special talent. A&T is blessed to have him in the fold.
His O line deserves credit too. But when Alcorn gave him a hole for 5 he took 25. Where the hell were the safeties?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back